3v3 Japan Style Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I don't want to sound like a total dick, but seriously, having a round 1 thread posted four hours after signups began?? And just to let you know that this was actally running from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM, but I guess that doesn't matter since other timezones aren't that important. And oh yeah, isn't there a rule to make this a bit more fair? Like, leave signups open for at least X hours? I wonder what made a past tournament director completely bypass it.

Sorry, this just really pissed me off. And I'm sure I'm talking in place of anyone who missed this too.
I have already had this discussion with other users as well and apologize. I was a past tournament director running larger tournaments several years ago. We never had such a large user base.

If this tournament is successful expect a sequel sometime.

Have my team built, though not sure it's up to snuff. Sending my opponent a PM within the hour. Will also be on Smogon server as Liability Drive if anyone wants to pratice for this. Just PM me on the server :D

oh also, op is confusing i guess but even though it says Species Clause (no shedinja), you need to leave species clause off because 3 voltorb will break it. obviously don't break it with the rest of your team but yeah =x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)