4th Dimensional Tanks! (OU Trick Room team)

Hello! I've created a team for use on battle revolution. I'm using this team in 2v2, and it needs to be able to handle Garchomp. My friend uses it, and I need to handle it, using non-uber pokemon. Using PBR means I don't have to choose 2 pokemon to be my lead every single time, so please ignore the fact that Vaporeon and Slowbro are in the lead slots. I'll usually be using one of my trick room pokemon in one of the lead spots.

MAIN STRATEGY: Well, it's a trick room team, so my main strategy is to send out a pokemon that uses trick room, and sweep with my slow attackers.

Slowbro @ Choice Specs
Quiet
252 HP/4 Def/252 SpA
Slack Off
Surf
Trick Room
Trick

Physical wall, and Vaporeon's best buddy. He uses trick first
to get rid of Choice Specs, then trick rooms to speed up everyone else.
Slack off for recovery, and Surf to deal damage to the opponents and heal Vaporeon.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Relaxed
252 HP/252 Def/4 Sp. Atk
Blizzard
Hail
Wish
Signal Beam

Hail turn 1 and procede to blizzard at 100% accuracy, while being healed by Slowbro's Surf.
Signal Beam for type coverage, while Wish allows Vaporeon to heal itself or it's teamates.
Between Water Absorb, Leftovers, it's bulky build, and Wish, this thing won't be dieing any time soon.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Sassy
168 HP/120 Def/220 SpD
Curse
Return
Rest
Crunch

Curselax. Pretty standard. Curse actually makes Snorlax faster during Trick Room, and the Sassy nature helps Snorlax become a speed demon,
"Outspeeding" a great amount of pokemon. Return has a base power of 153 at max-happiness, which is nothing to scoff at.
Crunch will deal SE damage against any Ghost Types that would be unaffected by Return.

Cloyster @ Life Orb
Brave/Skill Link
252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpDef
Icicle Spear
Explosion
Toxic Spikes
Rapid Spin

I know he's an NU pokemon, but I really think he's underated. Icicle spear and Life Orb
allow me to KO any X4 ice weak pokemon, even with Yache berry.
Toxic Spikes for an entry hazard. Explosion is a rather obvious choice.
He's here to set up entry hazards, and slay dragons (specifically Garchomp).

Donphan @ Choice Band
Brave
252 Atk/252 HP/4 Def
Ice Shard
Thunder Fang
Stone Edge
Fire Fang

Physical Sweeper. Ice shard is a good priority move,
and hopefully takes care of any taunters wanting to ruin my trick room, especially with Donphan's massive attack stat.
Stone Edge, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang are all for type coverage.
The entire moveset hits Bug, Dragon, Fire, Flying, Grass, Ground, Ice, Steel, and Water Super effectively, for a total of 9 types.

Dusknoir @ Leftovers
Relaxed
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split
Protect

My secondary Trick Roomer. Will-O-Wisp severally hinders physical sweepers, Pain Split allows Dusknoir to heal while damaging the opponent.
Protect allows dusknoir for stall for time, and hopefully allow him to heal a bit.

And that's it. Any criticism is appreciated. Fire away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)