4th Gen OU Sandstorm Team

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
EVs: 252 Att/252 Spe/4 HP
-Stealth Rock
-Iron Head
-U-Turn
-Zen Headbutt
I love the Scarfed Rachi cause he can scout with U-turn, get rocks up faster than anything but an Aero, and can Flinch Hax with Iron Head and I can bait in a lot of pokes with him.

Tyranitar @ Lum Berry
Jolly
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Aqua Tail
Come in on a non-effective hit/force a switch and get a free dance up and most will predict Equake over Aqua Tail. I can come in on a Twave/Toxic too~ Also, he completely walls Azelf lol

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Jolly
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 Spe
-Roost
-Earthquake
-Toxic
-Taunt
love love LOVE this dude. I can toxic stall them until they get fed up and try to ice punch/beam me and ill switch to Scizor and either U-turn predicting a switch or go for a Bullet Punch if Super Effective.

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
EVs: 4 SpD/252 Att/252 Spe
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-U-Turn
-Fire Blast
Ive predicted Ice switch-ins rarely and hes a pretty fun scout to use as well. double Stab with 100+ Base Power's each is amazing in this metagame and people underestimate his potential.

Scizor @ Life Orb/Choice Band w/ Technician
Adamant
-Super Power
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
-Roost
My turn-to Ice resister and potential revenge killer. I like the life orb on this set just because hes a powerhouse anyways and if they dont hit me for SE damage, they die and if they switch I can take a chunk with STAB technician U-turn.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Relaxed
EVs:252 HP/208 Def/48 SpD
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Beam/Avalanche
-Roar
His SpA is so bad that I think Avalanche is a much better choice unless theyre a physical Tank :/ Hes my bulky water obviously and has the resistance I need to wall things that destroy my Ttar and Gliscor, and if they Spin my rocks they get some more and get roared out into them

I may trade out a Pokemon for a Wish Support Vaporeon cause I have no way to heal anything other than Scizors Roost and Leftovers on some pokes :P Well just let me know what y'all think, and feel free to tear me a new one, i know someone will probably do it in the first post haha

I noteced you discribed 2 of your pokes as revenge killers. If you would like to you could shift your Scizor to more of a phyisical powerhouse with this set. And yes I know it can't recover.

Scizor 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp technition. life orb
Bug Bite: it has equal base power to x-sciser and can steal leichi and other such berries for use on self.
Bullet Punch: it gets priority. It's standered.
Pursuit: again, it's hard to get better than this move on this poke against an alakazam
Airial Ace: it counters other bugs and grass/poison types. And it gets tech boost

If you have a Scarf Jirachi lead, it would be more beneficial to have Trick on it and trick the lead Pokemon when necessary. In addition, just because this is a sandstorm team, doesn't mean you need to have all ground/rock/ or steel types. Water Pokemon, especially rain dance teams, will walk over all these Pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)