5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I haven't read the Kyurem analysis, so I do not know if it's outdated or not. However, if you're simply correcting awkward phrasing, then a revamp is unnecessary. Instead you can post all the errors on Small Objective Changes so that a Site Staff can make those edits.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Don't worry about it for now. Jc104 has agreed with me to do a revamp of Kyurem, and he's already made a reservation a couple posts down.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone else think that Volcarona needs an update? There are two changes wanted for Volcarona in Subjective Changes (well, one of them's mine), but seeing as there seem to be things that may want changing, maybe it's time we did a Volcarona update? If QC agrees with me, then I'd like to do the Volcarona update =).

I'm confused about how to write the analysis even after reading the front page thoroughly. If this is where you reserve, then I'd like to reserve power split shuckle.

Ok, I checked out the analysis, and I probably could do the whole thing, since that last guy doesn't look like he knew what he is talking about. I might try, but I would have to come up with a couple other sets.

EDIT: I guess I'm not going to write it. Seems like it will get rejected. I'll still battle on with Shuckle.

I would like to reserve Ambipom, if possible. Imo, he is the best user of Fake Out in the tier, plus with the few viable Ghost-types, his job as a scout is much easier.

Ok, I checked out the analysis, and I probably could do the whole thing, since that last guy doesn't look like he knew what he is talking about. I might try, but I would have to come up with a couple other sets.

EDIT: I guess I'm not going to write it. Seems like it will get rejected. I'll still battle on with Shuckle.
Best bet with shuckle is the power split, defense curl/rollout combo in SS with max sp. def. Even then (and I've tried it many times) it's VERY iffy and it only sweeps 1/10 of the time.

On another note I'd like to reserve Blastoise. Although he is overshadowed by Jellicent in some regards, he still has access to Rapid Spin, Dragon Tail and even Mirror Coat, has an excellent stall ability in Rain Dish, and has great physical and special bulk.

Didn't see ChestoRest Rotom-W was already rejected. Nevermind that, then. I'll reserve defensive Starmie.

hey guys, just hopping in to say that you don't need to reserve anything, just post it and then post here with the link to it

(reserving is sorta useless when most analyses are done)

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So, what Pokemon are left to reserve because I would like to write an OU article.
Nothing that requires an analysis.

If you want to write an OU analysis for a particular Pokemon, you can do one of three things:

1. If you have a Pokemon in mind that does not have an OU analysis currently written for it (ie. is not in either the "analysis archive" or "top priority" sections) and you can prove that it is viable in OU, and it hasn't been rejected in the past, then you can try to write an analysis for it.
  2. You could try to revamp one of the analyses currently on-site, if you find one that is severely out of date or in need of touching up.
  3. You could submit a new set for a Pokemon that currently has an analysis in OU, if you happen to have one.

Aside from that, there aren't any "unreserved Pokemon" as it were.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to reserve a minor Virizion update, if possible. As someone who has extensively used Virizion, I feel there are some things that should be said that haven't been said in the sets, and I'd like to add them. I'm also really skeptical about the Work Up and Dual Screens set. Most of the stuff would probably remain the same since it's mostly expanding on the CM set, although if I get my way, I'll be removing Work Up and Dual Screens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)