5th Gen PRNG Help / Info - Latest: RNG Reporter 9.96.5, PPRNG 1.15.0

The latest version of RNG Reporter seems to have a new Frame Min and Max option in the Seed to Times/Adjacent Finder tool. I don't see this in the screenshot of the guide posted on the first page, nor in any of the YouTube videos. I'm wondering how this will affect the entire process (should I leave this as the default Min 1 and Max 6 or adjust it to the Frame I've chosen?) Thanks for any help.

Okay, even after that guide, I'm still having an issue with ID/SID abuse. It's just way too vague nor does it properly explain how or wear do I place the TID I receive upon hitting my seed and what steps are taken after that to take to receive my ID/SID pair.

Can someone please help? I've been trying for hours now and it's becoming irritating.

Is there a way to stop NPCs from moving? There's this stupid parasol lady in the Moor of Icirrus that won't stop spinning around. If not, is there a place where I can safely RNG a Palpitoad without these NPCs? All my HP Ice spreads start on at least Frame 2.

Okay, even after that guide, I'm still having an issue with ID/SID abuse. It's just way too vague nor does it properly explain how or wear do I place the TID I receive upon hitting my seed and what steps are taken after that to take to receive my ID/SID pair.

Can someone please help? I've been trying for hours now and it's becoming irritating.

this

Does anyone have any suggestions for RNGing a Ditto this generation? I'm finding it to be hellish, because it's a random encounter in an area where you can't use Sweet Scent. I tried playing with the PID to manipulate the encounter slots, but because whether or not I get a random encounter is so inconsistent, this has yet to work.

To top it all off, my Timer0 likes to inexplicably go from C78 to C79 and back.

Did you find a seed and a PID frame on that seed that you want shiny?

Although I got the same IVs twice from booting up the game, RNG reporter doesn't recognize my seed when trying to calibrate my game under the DS Parameter Finder.
My MAC address is 00-16-56-DB-80-CC, the IVs I got were 10, 29, 20, 15, 13, 31, the date I put in was April 30th, 2011 at 12:00:30 on an English Pokemon White.

Input the seed into pandora's box and the frame you want shiny, and optional TID you want. Then hit 'Find ID Seeds'. Pick one you want to hit, and delete you old save file. Then start your new game hitting that seed generated that you picked and check the TID you get. Type it in 'Seed Finder' in Pandora's Box along with the date/time and hit 'Find seed hit'. If you hit the right seed, the number in the frames column will be your starting frame for that seed. Say it is 30. You do 44 -30 = 14. This 14 is the amount of times you have to hit 'no' when the Professor asks you to confirm your name. Finally, hit 'yes' and hopefully you hit the right seed and you have the correct TID/SID combination.

Although I got the same IVs twice from booting up the game, RNG reporter doesn't recognize my seed when trying to calibrate my game under the DS Parameter Finder.
My MAC address is 00-16-56-DB-80-CC, the IVs I got were 10, 29, 20, 15, 13, 31, the date I put in was April 30th, 2011 at 12:00:30 on an English Pokemon White.
Make sure your DS date is correct and if it is 12:00:30 make sure the AM/PM are the same on your DS and the DS Parameter finder. What DS are you using?

Input the seed into pandora's box and the frame you want shiny, and optional TID you want. Then hit 'Find ID Seeds'. Pick one you want to hit, and delete you old save file. Then start your new game hitting that seed generated that you picked and check the TID you get. Type it in 'Seed Finder' in Pandora's Box along with the date/time and hit 'Find seed hit'. If you hit the right seed, the number in the frames column will be your starting frame for that seed. Say it is 30. You do 44 -30 = 14. This 14 is the amount of times you have to hit 'no' when the Professor asks you to confirm your name. Finally, hit 'yes' and hopefully you hit the right seed and you have the correct TID/SID combination.
Well, I'm going to give that a shot. Thanks in advance.

I'm running into some problems/bugs with RNG Reporter after using Tesseraction's guide for RNG'ing eggs. After verifying my seed by catching a wild poke, the nature/ability/gender of the baby that hatches is not in the RNG Reporter's results. This has happened with and without Everstone (tried on two separate occasions). I've quoted the relevant post from Tesseration's thread, but more information can be found there.

Well, I think there's a bug somewhere, or we'll all doing it wrong. Tried again with a new save, no Everstone. I verified that I hit my seed, and hatched the baby. I clearly missed my frame, but here's my baby:

Dratini♂
Marvel Scale
Adamant (Often dozes off)
31/31/x/x/x/x

Anyway, why isn't this PIDRNG frame on the results, either?

I'm running into some problems/bugs with RNG Reporter after using Tesseraction's guide for RNG'ing eggs. After verifying my seed by catching a wild poke, the nature/ability/gender of the baby that hatches is not in the RNG Reporter's results. This has happened with and without Everstone (tried on two separate occasions). I've quoted the relevant post from Tesseration's thread, but more information can be found there.
Is this screenshot from when you where using an everstone?

No, that was a different save. The screenshot for that one is in Tesseration's thread, as well as the parent's IVs. This is the seed I've been hitting:

seed: 2622B4488577CBFF
IVs: 31/31/31/10/31/31
Date: 02/07/2011
Time: 10:18:43
Timer0: C7D
Keypress: None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)