Other 7 Deadly Sins: Reincarnated [GAME OVER: hal wins!]

parts of OP borrowed from hal’s original post

Welcome to Seven Deadly Sins. https://discord.gg/RGNWca6RBA

This is a modified Genius game for 13 players. Every round, players participate in a Main Match. A typical Main Match grants top performing players additional votes and Token of Lifes (which make them ineligible to be selected as an Elimination Candidate), and produces one loser who loses their vote becomes a Elimination Candidate. The EC chooses another EC, and the remaining players vote on one of the ECs to be eliminated from the game. This continues until there are 2 players left, at which time a final tribal council will be held, where the last 7 players eliminated from the game will reconvene to vote and decide the winner between the final 2 players.

There are no twists.

This game is organized primarily through discord, so please contact me to get access to the server as a spectator.

1. Treat everyone in this server with respect. Bullying and harassing other members is not allowed. Racism, sexism, etc. will not be tolerated.
2. No NSFW content ANYWHERE in the server. There may be young kids in here. Use your common sense as to determine what is decent to post.
3. Screenshots are not allowed. Not everyone knows how to edit screenshots, so this ensures a fairer playing field. I take this rule very seriously and if I hear that any of you are screenshot chat logs or private host chats to each other, you'll be immediately asked to leave the game. Copying text, on the other hand, is allowed.
4. Do not use any of Discord's abilities (username, status, "playing" status, etc.) to convey a code.
5. Don't cheat, obviously. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, obtaining private info from spectators, using an alternate account to access private information, talking to others through DMs when communication is disallowed, and so on. If you are unsure of whether a certain action constitutes cheating, it probably does, but you can always check with me just to be sure. Use your common sense wisely. If anybody (player or spectator alike) notices anything suspicious, notify me through DMs immediately.
6. Have fun!
This is a game, and games are for fun. If you aren't having fun, let me know.
7. Follow all general Smogon and Circus rules.

Players:
1. InfernoDragon 9th place
2. Energy 11th place
3. JALMONT
4. Aaronboyer 12th place
5. MathTurtle
6. McMenno 10th place
7. shmegg
8. Duskfall98
9. apricity
10. Drookez
11. Joel 13th place
12. Flyhn
13. Texas Cloverleaf

All Discord invites have been sent out - check your Discord DMs. The first Main Match will begin tomorrow, June 15, at 13:00 EDT. Spectators will receive access to the server once all the players have joined the server.

Last edited:
F13 Challenge - The Odd Ones Out

Hello sinners. Welcome to your first Main Match of the game. This challenge is called “The Odd Ones Out”, and here is how it works.

In this game, you all have 1 vote that you can use. Players will submit their vote for another player in their confessional chats. The vote is equal to 1. The objective of the game is to not end with an odd number of votes. Those who end with an even number of votes will earn a ToL, while those who end with an odd number of votes could potentially become an EC.

You may choose to vote for yourself as well.You will submit your vote when you wish in your confessional channel. But once again, be aware that once you submit your vote, it will be permanent and cannot be taken back. Do not try to delete your message once you’ve submitted because the bots can track and save deleted messages.

Person or persons with an odd number of votes will become the loser(s) of this main match. In addition, players who received zero votes will also be losers, and anyone who did not vote will also be a loser, even if they received an even amount of votes.

The winner(s) will choose an Elimination Candidate from the pool of losers, and the selected player will then choose someone that does not have a ToL to face off against them in the Elimination Ceremony, where one of them will become the first eliminated contestant of 7 Deadly Sins: Reincarnated.

The game will have two phases: the first 12 hours will be a sort of “pre-game” where you can discuss the game with fellow contestants. You may not submit any votes during this period of time. After those 12 hours, you will have 24 hours to submit all your votes.

(If everyone submits their votes early the game will end sooner)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190616T01&p0=137&msg=Main+Match+Deadline+#1&font=cursive
Players:
1. InfernoDragon
2. Energy
3. JALMONT
4. Aaronboyer
5. MathTurtle
6. McMenno
7. shmegg
8. Duskfall98
9. apricity
10. Drookez
11. Joel
12. Flyhn
13. Texas Cloverleaf

Last edited:
Time to reveal the results of our first Main Match!

I'll go down the playerlist.

First up is Aaronboyer...
who with 0 votes did not win a TOL

Next up is Drookez. He received...
2 votes! Which means Drookez has won a TOL as is safe from elimination.(edited)

Next is Dusk, who received...
1 vote. This is an odd number, and thus Dusk does not win a TOL

Up next is Flyhn, who received the most votes out of everyone.
But unfortunately, 3 votes is an odd amount. Flyhn does not receive a TOL.

Next is Inferno...
who, with 2 votes, is the second recipient of a TOL.

(looks like I skipped someone in the alphabet)

Hal was after Flyhn...
and with 2 votes has also received a TOL

So far, Drookez, Inferno, and Hal have all received a TOL.

Now we have a streak of zeroes.

Jalmont, Joel, Laurel, MathTurtle, and McMenno all received 0 votes. Thus, none of them receives a TOL.

Next is Shmegg,
who, with 1 vote, gets nothing as well

And finally, we have Texas.
And with 2 votes, Texas is the fourth and final player to receive a TOL in this challenge.

This means that Drookez apricity InfernoDragon Texas Cloverleaf have all received a TOL and are safe from elimination. They also hold the responsibility of choosing who the first Elimination Candidate will be.

The winners have 24 hours to collectively decide who the first EC is. If they can't come to a consensus by the end of the 24 hours, one of the 4 winners will be randomly chosen as the first EC. Deadline will end early if they reach a decision before the 24 hours is up.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...the+first+Elimination+Candidate?&font=cursive

-------

Players:
1. InfernoDragon
2. Energy
3. JALMONT
4. Aaronboyer
5. MathTurtle
6. McMenno
7. shmegg
8. Duskfall98
9. apricity
10. Drookez
11. Joel
12. Flyhn
13. Texas Cloverleaf

The winners decided to nominate Joel as the first Elimination Candidate. Joel then decided to nominate Energy as the second Elimination Candidate.

At the first Elimination Ceremony of the season, Joel was eliminated by a 9-2 vote.

F12 Challenge - Greed

In this game, you are all bandits who are trying to gain money by robbing different houses on a street over the course of 5 nights.

For each round, you will message me in your Discord chats which house you want to rob during the night. You can only rob one house per night. Each house yields a certain amount of money when robbed, which is awarded to the player(s) that targeted that home. Every house has a success rate, which is the probability that you will be successful with your robbery during the night. Here are the houses, with their money yields and success rates:

After a house is successfully robbed, it will increase its security, causing the success rate of that home to decrease by ten percent. Once a house's probability rate hits a negative value, it will be 0% regardless of whether or not more than one bandit is robbing that house. This means that a house essentially shuts down once its probability of success would go below 0.

Multiple bandits can target the same house during the night. If two or more bandits target the same house, the success rate of the robbery increases by ten percent for each bandit. So, for example, if one person targets House 3, the success rate stays at 50%. If two people target House 3, it goes up to a 70% success rate. Three = 80%, Four = 90%, etc. If a robbery is successful, the loot is equally distributed to all of the bandits that robbed that home. For example, if one person successfully robs House 4, they get $800. If two people rob House 4, they split it 50/50 and get $400 each. Three players will get $266.66, etc. All cent values round down.

What happens if a robbery attempt fails? Well, that would equal bad news for whoever tried to target that house. If a bandit(s) is caught trying to rob a house, they are sent off to jail and cannot rob any more houses for the rest of the challenge. The probability of getting caught trying to rob a house is equal to 1 - P(Success rate) for each individual house (AFTER the additional bandit probability increases have been applied). If a robbery attempt fails, everybody trying to rob that house is sent off to jail. Jailed players will stay retain any money that they received from other successful robberies, but they will not gain any money from the house that they failed to rob. The success/failure rates for each house is independent of the other houses’ probability rates.

Here’s an example: the probability that 5 bandits will successfully rob House 8 is equal to 5% + 50% (10% times each bandit, which is 5), which equals 55%. A successful robbery would grant all of the bandits $500. If all 5 bandits fail to rob the house (which is equal to 1 - 45%, 55%), then all 5 bandits in that house are arrested and can’t rob any more houses for the rest of the game.

There will be five rounds (nights). The first round will last 24 hours. All subsequent rounds will last 12 hours but will end early if everyone submits their actions before deadline. Players will be placed based off of how much money they successfully robbed, from highest to lowest.

If two or more players received the same amount of money by the end of the game, the tie will be resolved in the following order:
Tiebreaker:
1. The player that robbed the highest amount of UNIQUE houses will defeat the other player.
2. The player that divided the loot among the fewest amount of players will defeat the other player.
3. The player not in jail will defeat the other player.
4. If both players are in jail, the player that was caught in the later round will defeat the other player.
5. Coin flip.

Your deadline for the first round is June 19, 4:00 PM EDT.
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190619T16&p0=179&msg=Main+Match+#2+Round+1&font=cursive

Prizes:
1st place - 2 TOLs, 2 votes
2nd place - TOL, 2 votes
3rd - 4th place - TOL, 1 vote
5th - 11th place - 1 vote
12th place - Elimination Candidate

-----------

Players:
1. InfernoDragon
2. Energy
3. JALMONT
4. Aaronboyer
5. MathTurtle
6. McMenno
7. shmegg
8. Duskfall98
9. apricity
10. Drookez
11. Flyhn
12. Texas Cloverleaf

Last edited:
ROUND 1

WhydonYesterday at 1:28 PM
ok
Nobody visited house 1
Dusk and Flyhn robbed House 2
Their probability of success is 90%
I will roll a 10 sided die. If it lands on anything but 10, the robbery succeeds.
(marked 1-10 btw)
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTYesterday at 1:30 PM
Whydon Roll: [8] Result: 8
WhydonYesterday at 1:31 PM
Dusk and Flyhn successfully rob House 2. They receive $150 each.
House 3 was targeted by 6 players
The probability exceeds 100%, so no need to roll a die
Drookez, Hal, Jalmont, Math, Shmegg, and McMenno receive $91.66 each
Nobody targeted House 4
House 5 was robbed by Aaron, Inferno, and Laurel. There is no need to roll a die.
They receive $83.33 each
House 6 was targeted by Texas. He receives $100
Nobody targeted House 7 or House 8
Round 2 begins now. Someone had reasonable cause to request an extension, so this round will last 16 hours instead of 12. Round 2 ends 9 AM EDT tomorrow
Houses 2, 3, 5, and 6 have their probabilities of success decreased by 10%

1. Flyhn - $150
2. Dusk - $150
3. Texas - $100
4. Drookez - $91.66
5. Hal - $91.66
6. Jalmont - $91.66
7. McMenno - $91.66
8. Shmegg - $91.66
9. MathTurtle - $91.66
10. Aaron - $83.33
11. Inferno - $83.33
12. Laurel - $83.33

------
ROUND 2

WhydonToday at 7:41 AM
@Sinners ok results
Nobody visited house 1.
House 2 was visited by Drookez, Laurel, McMenno, and Shmegg
This brings the chances of success to 100%. They receive $75 each.
Nobody targeted Houses 3, 4, or 5.
Match targeted House 6. His chance of success is 90%. I will roll a die numbered 1-10. If it lands on anything but 10, he will succeed.
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:43 AM
Whydon Roll: [5] Result: 5
WhydonToday at 7:43 AM
Math succeeds and receives $100.
Nobody targeted House 7.
House 8 was targeted by Aaron, Dusk, Flyhn, Hal, Inferno, Jalmont, and Texas.
Their probability of success is 75%. I will roll a die numbered 1-12. If it lands on anything but 10, 11, and 12, they will succeed.
!roll 1d12
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:46 AM
Whydon Roll: [4] Result: 4
WhydonToday at 7:46 AM
The mission succeeds. Aaron, Dusk, Flyhn, Hal, Inferno, Jalmont, and Texas all receive $357.14.
Round 3 starts now and lasts 12 hours, making deadline at 11 PM EDT. I will post updated probabilities and current money amounts in a moment.
House 2 goes down to 50%, House 6 goes down to 80%, and House 8 goes down to -5%, meaning it is closed for the rest of the challenge and cannot be targeted.

1. Flyhn - $507.14
1. Dusk - $507.14
3. Texas - $457.14
4. Hal - $448.80
4. Jalmont - $448.80
6. Aaron - $440.47
6. Inferno - $440.47
8. MathTurtle - $191.66
9. Drookez - $166.66
9. McMenno - $166.66
9. Shmegg - $166.66
12. Laurel - $158

---

Round 3 ends tonight, June 20th at 11:00 PM EDT. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190620T23&p0=179&msg=Main+Match+#2+Round+3&font=cursive

ROUND 3

WhydonToday at 7:27 PM
ok i have all the stuff
i'll just do it now
@Sinners hi
Jalmont targeted House 1 all by himself
I will roll a 12 sided die. If it lands on 1, 4, or 7, he'll succeed.
!roll 1d12
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:31 PM
Whydon Roll: [6] Result: 6
WhydonToday at 7:31 PM
rip
Jalmont fails and goes to jail
House 2 was targeted by Drookez, Hal, and Math
They have an 80% chance of success
I will roll a 10 sided die. If it lands on anything but 9 or 10, they succeed.
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:32 PM
Whydon Roll: [2] Result: 2
WhydonToday at 7:32 PM
gj
they succeed and get $100 each
nobody targeted House 3
House 4 was targeted by Aaron, Dusk, Flyhn, Inferno, and Texas
They have an 83% chance of success
sorry my hot pocket finished
I will roll a 100 sided die. It it lands on anything less than 83, they succeed
!roll 1d100
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:36 PM
Whydon Roll: [95] Result: 95
WhydonToday at 7:36 PM
oh
good job
you all
failed
so um
yeah
this challenge is good
next up is house 7
nobody targeted 5 or 6 btw
Laurel McMenno and Shmegg have a 70% chance of success
I will roll a 10 sided die. If it lands on anything by 8 9 or 10, they succeed
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTToday at 7:38 PM
Whydon Roll: [4] Result: 4
WhydonToday at 7:38 PM
good job
you get $208.33 each
ok so uh
yeah
a lot of you are in jail
round 4 begins now! you have 16 hours since people might be asleep. but also only 6 people need to give actions now so yeah, if i get them early i'll reveal early
hey guys if youre sad about the results just be glad that we're getting the obligatory luck based stuff out of the way in the beginning (probably)

-------

Deadline is 3PM EDT, June 21st.

1. Hal - $548.80
2. Flyhn - $507.14 [JAILED]
2. Dusk - $507.14 [JAILED]
4. Texas - $457.14 [JAILED]
5. Jalmont - $448.80 [JAILED]
6. Aaron - $440.47 [JAILED]
6. Inferno - $440.47 [JAILED]
8. McMenno - $374.99
8. Shmegg - $374.99
10. Laurel - $366.33
12. MathTurtle - $291.66
12. Drookez - $266.66

ROUND 4

WhydonLast Friday at 11:39 AM
@Sinners time for reveal
everyone went to house 4
probability of success is 93%
i'll roll a 100 sided die, anything less than 93 is a success
!roll 1d100
Dice MaidenBOTLast Friday at 11:40 AM
Whydon Roll: [6] Result: 6
WhydonLast Friday at 11:40 AM
everyone gets $133.33
everyone being hal shmegg drookez mcmenno laurel and math
deadline in 12 hours, as usual i will reveal early if i get everything before
1. Hal - $732.13
2. Drookez - $549.99
3. McMenno - $508.32
3. Shmegg - $508.32
5. Flyhn - $507.14 [JAILED]
5. Dusk - $507.14 [JAILED]
7. Laurel - $499.66
8. MathTurtle - $474.99
9. Texas - $457.14 [JAILED]
10. Jalmont - $448.80 [JAILED]
12. Aaron - $440.47 [JAILED]
12. Inferno - $440.47 [JAILED]

---

ROUND 5

WhydonLast Friday at 11:43 PM
ok reveal even though most of you are asleep
mcmenno visited house 1, 25% chance of success, i'll roll a 12 sided die and if it lands on 1, 4, or 7, he'll succeed
!roll 1d12
Dice MaidenBOTLast Friday at 11:45 PM
Whydon Roll: [12] Result: 12
WhydonLast Friday at 11:45 PM
nope
Laurel and Hal targeted 3
60% chance of success, will roll a 10 sided die, if it lands on anything but 7 8 9 or 10 they succeed
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTLast Friday at 11:46 PM
Whydon Roll: [1] Result: 1
WhydonLast Friday at 11:47 PM
k so they both get 275
nobody targets house 4
drookez and shmegg go for 5
90% chance, you know the drill
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTLast Friday at 11:48 PM
Whydon Roll: [1] Result: 1
WhydonLast Friday at 11:48 PM
125 each
ok and then finally, math went for house 6
80% chance
!roll 1d10
Dice MaidenBOTLast Friday at 11:49 PM
Whydon Roll: [10] Result: 10
WhydonLast Friday at 11:49 PM
rip!
k so that's everything, but yeah @hal wins! i think he's sleeping rn but yeah, hal does have to choose between Inferno and Aaron as to who will be the EC, as they did tie for last
will post final placements (including prizes and stuff) in a moment

WhydonLast Friday at 11:57 PM
1. Hal - $1002.13
2. Laurel - $774.66
3. Drookez - $674.99
4. Shmegg - $633.32
5. McMenno - $508.32
6. Flyhn - $507.14
6. Dusk - $507.14
8. MathTurtle - $474.99
9. Texas - $457.14
10. Jalmont - $448.80
12. Aaron - $440.47
12. Inferno - $440.47
1st place - 2 TOLs, 2 votes
2nd place - TOL, 2 votes
3rd - 4th place - TOL

So, Hal gets 2 TOLs and 2 votes, Laurel gets 2 votes, and Drookez/Shmegg get Tokens of Life. Hal chose to give his additional Token of Life to MathTurtle.

Last edited:
F11 Challenge - Pride

In this game, you are leaders of an ancient civilization trying to construct the most monuments to prove to Whygod that your civilization is the best and the most deserving of his favor.

Throughout this challenge, you will be constructing monuments. Each monument, when completed, grants players a certain amount of points. Points are equivalent to favor with Whygod, and your goal in this game is to gain as much favor as you possibly can.

Monuments cost resources to build. There are three different types of resources: wood, stone, and labor. Each monument has a unique amount of resources that are required to build it. Some are more expensive than others, and usually the more resources that are required to build a monument, the more points you will get once it’s complete. Each monument also has a special effect that may occur when it is constructed.

There will be 10 different types of monuments. You can build the same monument more than once. The player who builds the first monument of its type will receive an additional +2 favor from that monument. If multiple players build the first monument of its type, the boost is not applied.

In addition to wood/stone/labor, you also have access to coins. Coins cannot be used in the construction of monuments, but can be used to purchase various items, including resources, from the black market. Coins can also be traded with other players in #market to receive resources.

Purchases from the black market are private and are done in your confessional chat. There are various items up for sale:
  1. 5 Pieces of Wood - 3 coins
  2. 5 Pieces of Stone - 5 coins
  3. 3 Slaves (Labor) - 5 coins
  4. Ancient Spy - 2 coins. This item allows you to view the exact amount of wood/stone/labor/coins that a player has in their bank. This is a one-time use item and can only be used on one specific resource.
  5. Holy Relic - 4 coins. This item increases the amount of favor awarded to you by the next monument you build by + 4. This is a one-time use item and cannot be stacked.
  6. Counterfeit Coin - 4 coins. Gain 4 counterfeit coins. This item can be traded with other players and will show up as a normal coin valued at 1, but will add no value to the player’s bank.
  7. Bandit - 5 coins. This item allows you to steal 3 wood, 2 stone or 1 labor from another player. The player will know they were robbed but not by who. This item can only be used during the first 12 hours of a round. The robbery will take effect at the start of the “monument-building” phase of a round.
  8. Army - 9 coins. This item allows you to destroy another player’s monument of your choice. Can only be purchased once by each player. Each player can only be targeted once by an army.
  9. Assassin - 10 coins. This item allows you to kill another player, preventing them from building any monuments for the rest of the game. This item can only be used during the penultimate round. The targeted player will be killed at the start of the final round.
Items cannot be traded between players.

Players start off with 40 wood (
:wood:
), 20 stone (
:stone:
), 12 labor (
:labor:
), and 20 coins.

Here are the monuments, along with their costs:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UZ5lk34kQw3f5PiLDN6G-etwLrz9z7WHjBXffj3GNEQ/edit?usp=sharing

Monument #1: A Shrine for Lord Sheeple

Cost of construction: 7 wood, 2 stone, 1 labor
Favor Granted: 3
Effect: If more than 3 people have this monument at the end of the game, each player receives an additional 3 favor added to their total amount.
---

Monument #2: St. Dusk's Basilica

Cost of construction: 9 wood, 4 labor
Favor Granted: 6
Effect: Holy Relics give this monument +6 favor instead of +4.
---

Monument #3: Fountain of Hal-iness

Cost of construction: 7 stone, 3 labor
Favor Granted: 7
Effect: Costs 3 less stone if this isn’t your first monument.

---
Monument #4: The Inferno Gateway

Cost of construction: 5 wood, 3 stone, 2 labor
Effect: If this is the first monument you build, add an additional 3 favor to your total.

---
Monument #5: The Energy Stadium

Cost of construction: 10 wood, 5 stone, 3 labor
Favor Granted: 10
Effect: If more than 3 people build this during the same round, the amount of favor awarded increases to 14.

---
Monument #6: The Falling Home

Cost of construction: 12 wood, 4 stone, 1 labor
Favor Granted: 7
Effect: Add 3 slaves (labor) to your bank when you complete this monument.

---
Monument #7: The Texan Igloo

Cost of construction: 2 wood, 1 stone
Favor Granted: 0.5
Effect: If you construct 7 or more igloos by the end of the game, increase your total amount of favor by + 10.

---
Monument #8: I'm Lovin' It

Cost of construction: 3 wood
Favor Granted: Negative 1
Effect: Add 2 coins to your bank when you complete this monument.

---
Monument #9: The Jalmontian Mound

Cost of construction: 4 stone, 5 labor
Effect: After you construct this monument, all items in the black market cost one less for you (excluding assassin).

---
Monument #10: Great Flyhnx

Cost of construction: 5 wood, 12 stone, 7 labor
Favor Granted: 15
Effect: This monument cannot be destroyed by an army. If only one player has constructed this monument by the end of the game, they receive +20 favor.

*Note that players did not submit these names/costs/effects/etc., only the images.

At the beginning of each round, I will announce the monuments that each player built in the last round, the total amount of favor that they received/have in total, and nothing else.

This game will be played over the course of five rounds, with each round being divided into two “sub-rounds” that last 12 hours each. The first half of the round is reserved for trading, buying, and selling resources to other players, as well as performing any other actions that you may have available to you. During the entirety of the 24 hours, you can do business in #market at any time, but monuments can only be constructed in the final 12 hours of a round.

A new channel called #market has been opened up in the server. This is where all transactions of any kind must be performed. You can purchase/trade any combination and any amount of wood/stone/labor from other players in the game, assuming you have that amount in your bank. All transactions are only considered to be complete once they have been officialized by the host.

Here’s an example of how a transaction could go: Player A goes into #market and says “I would like to give 5 wood to Player B, in exchange for 5 stone.” (or some other reiteration of that). Then Player B comes in and says “I consent to this trade with Player A.” The main thing you must have in your message is the name of the player you are doing business with, and the exact amounts of the items involved. Additionally, you can sell resources to an NPC to gain coins. Simply say “I wish to sell [x] amount of my resources” and a Coin will be added to your bank. You can only sell resources in bundles of three, and each bundle will give you 1 coin.

During the final 12 hours of a round, you can start building monuments. You can construct a maximum of 3 monuments per round. Your monuments aren’t offically constructed until the beginning of the next round, but you can only build monuments if you have the resources for them.

This challenge uses a combination of turn-based and real-time mechanics. It is turn based in the sense that each round, you will simultaneously submit actions, and the results of some of those actions (ex. Building a monument, robbing someone, killing someone, etc.) are revealed at the start of a new round. It is real-time based in the sense that many actions can occur in real time. The biggest example of this is #market, as trades are happening in real-time and can take place whenever two players feel like trading. Buying items happens real time as well. The use of a counterfeit coin or a spy happens in real time, and their effects will occur immediately. Other items are turn-based, such as the assassin, the army, the bandit, and the holy relic, and you will have to wait until the start of the next round or “sub-round” (in the case of the bandit) for their effects to take place. It might be a little confusing to understand at first, so if you need any clarifications please don’t hesitate to ask.

Players are ranked by the amount of favor that they have received by the end of round 5. If there is a tie in the amount of favor received, then the tie will be resolved as follows:
1. The player who constructed the most monuments will beat the other player.
2. The player who spent the fewest amount of resources will beat the other player.
3. The player who has the highest amount of Coins still in their bank will beat the other player.
4. The player who has the highest amount of total combined resources still in their bank will beat the other player.
5. Flip a coin.
Prizes:
1st: 2 TOLs, 3 votes
2nd: 2 TOLs, 2 votes
3rd: 1 TOL, 2 votes
4th: 1 TOL, 1 vote
5-8: 1 vote
9-10: 1 vote, cannot be given TOL
11: Elimination Candidate (+1 penalty vote at the Elimination Ceremony)

-----

Players:
1. InfernoDragon
2. Energy
3. JALMONT
4. MathTurtle
5. McMenno
6. shmegg
7. Duskfall98
8. apricity
9. Drookez
10. Flyhn
11. Texas Cloverleaf

Last edited:
ROUND 1

Drookez built an Inferno Gateway, a Jalmontian Mound, and a Fountain of Hal-iness. The Inferno Gateway granted him 3 favor, plus an additional 3 from its effect, and an additional 4 as Drookez had a relic. The Jalmontian Mound gave him 3 favor, plus an additional 4 from a relic. The Fountain of Hal-iness gave him 7 favor, plus an additional 4 from a relic.(edited) Drookez's total favor is 28.

Dusk built 3 Falling Homes. Each gives him 7 favor for a total of 21 favor. He also receives 9 slaves (labor) from the effects of each house being built.

Flyhn built an Inferno Gateway, an Energy Stadium, and a Falling Home. The Gateway gave him 3 favor, plus an additional 3 from its effect. The Energy Stadium gave him 14 favor, as more than 3 players built a stadium this turn. The Falling Home gives him 7 favor, plus 3 slaves (labor). He has a total of 27 favor.

Hal built an Energy Stadium. His total favor is 14.

Inferno built an Inferno Gateway and an Energy Stadium. The Gateway gave him 6 favor (3+3), and the stadium gave him 14 favor, for a total of 20.

Jalmont built a Jalmontian Mound and two Fountains of Hal-iness. The Mound gives him 3 favor, and each fountain gives him 7 favor. His total amount is 17.

Laurel built a McMonument (happy meal) and a Stadium. Because Laurel was the first player to build a McMonument, he gains an additional 2 favor, meaning he gains 1 favor from this monument, including 2 coins. The Stadium gives him 14. He has a total of 15 favor.

Math built a stadium. His total is 14 favor.

McMenno built an Inferno Gateway (6 favor) and a stadium (14). His total is 20

Texas built an Energy Stadium and a Falling Home. He gains 14 favor (stadium) and 7 favor (home), plus 3 slaves from the home. His total is 21 favor.

And finally, Shmegg built an Inferno Gateway and a Sheeple Shrine. The Gateway gives him 6 favor (+4 from a relic), and the Sheeple gives him 3 favor + 2 more as he was the first to build this monument. His total is 15 favor.

Round 2 begins now and will end in 24 hours, but I will end early if I get builds sooner. https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...p0=179&msg=Main+Match+#3+Round+2&font=cursive

---

Players:
1. InfernoDragon
2. Energy
3. JALMONT
4. MathTurtle
5. McMenno
6. shmegg
7. Duskfall98
8. apricity
9. Drookez
10. Flyhn
11. Texas Cloverleaf

ROUND 2

Drookez built 2 falling homes (14 favor) and a McMonument (-1), for a total of 13 favor. He also gets 2 coins and 6 slaves

Dusk built 2 fountains (14) and added a relic to one of them (+4), giving him 18 favor

Flyhn built a Fountain and a Mound, giving him 10 favor

Hal built a Stadium, and only gets 10 favor since only 3 or less people built a stadium this turn.

Inferno built a Falling Home and two Fountains, giving him 21 favor and 3 slaves

Jalmont built a Mound and two fountains with relics attached to the fountains. He gets 25 favor

Laurel built a Basilica with a relic, giving him 12 favor. He gets 2 additional favor for being the first player to build this monument, for a total of 14

Math built 3 igloos. He gets 1.5 favor.

Texas built a Stadium (10) and two Fountains of Haliness with relics for a total of 32 favor(edited)

Shmegg built 3 igloos and added a relic to one for a total of 5.5 favor

McMenno built a Stadium, a Sheeple, and a Basilica with a relic, giving him 27 favor

----

Current Placements
1. Texas - 53
2. McMenno - 47
3. Flyhn - 45
3. Inferno - 45
5. Jalmont - 42
6. Drookez - 41
7. Dusk - 39
8. Laurel - 29
9. Hal - 24
10. Shmegg - 16.5
11. Math - 15.5

Deadline is June 26, 11:00 PM EDT.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...p0=179&msg=Main+Match+#3+Round+3&font=cursive

ROUND 3

Drookez built a Basilica (with a relic) and an I'm Lovin It. He gets a total of 11 favor (12-1) and 2 coins.
Dusk built two Fountains of Hal-iness and received 14 favor
Flyhn built a Basilica with a relic and received 12 favor
Hal built 3 I'm Lovin It. He loses 3 favor but gains 6 coins.
Inferno built 2 Basilicas, each with a relic attached to it, granting him a total of 24 favor
Jalmont built a Fountain of Hal-iness with a Relic, giving him 11 favor.
Laurel built the Flyhnx and a Falling Home. The Flyhnx gives him 15 favor, plus an additional 2 since he was the first player to build it. The Home gives him 7 favor. He gains a grand total of 22 favor + 3 slaves.
Math built 3 more igloos, giving him 1.5 favor
Shmegg also built 3 more igloos, giving him 1.5 favor
Both Texas and McMenno decided not to build anything this turn.

---

Current Placements:
1. Inferno - 69
2. Flyhn - 57
3. Texas - 53
3. Jalmont - 53
3. Dusk - 53
3. Laurel - 53
7. Drookez - 42
8. McMenno - 47
9. Hal - 21
10. Shmegg - 18
11. Math - 17

Round 4 begins now. You have a bit under 24 hours. Deadline is tomorrow, June 27 and 11:00 PM EDT.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190627T23&p0=179&msg=Main+Match+#3+Round+4&font=cursive

Last edited:
ROUND 4

many people chose not to build anything this round, and thus they get no favor
Drookez, Flyhn, Inferno, Jalmont, and McMenno all did not build something.
Laurel built a fountain, giving him 7 favor.
Duskfall built 2 Fountains of Haliness. He receives 14 favor
Hal built a Falling Home, a Basilica, and a Fountain, each with relics attached to them. He gets 34 favor in total + 3 slaves.
Math built an Igloo and a Stadium, giving him 10.5. He also has 7 Igloos now, but this boost doesnt apply until the end of the game.
Texas built a Flyhnx with a Relic, giving him 19 favor. Both Texas and Laurel own a Flyhnx.
Shmegg built an Igloo and 2 Fountains of Haliness, giving him 14.5 favor.

Drookez was assassinated. He cannot do anything during the last round.

---

Current Placements:

1. Texas - 72
2. Dusk - 67
3. Laurel - 60
4. Hal - 56
5. Inferno - 55
6. Jalmont - 53
7. Drookez - 52
8. McMenno - 47
9. Flyhn - 43
10. Shmegg - 32.5 (+10)
11. Math - 27.5 (+10)

ROUND 5 [Final Round]

Only a few people built something this turn
Flyhn built a relic with a relic, giving him 4.5 favor
*Igloo
Hal built 2 fountains, which gives him 14 favor
Math built a fountain and a falling home, giving him 14 favor as well
And finally, Shmegg built three fountains, two with relics attached, giving him a total of 29 favor

---

Final Placements:
1. Texas - 72
2. Shmegg - 71.5
3. Hal - 70
4. Dusk - 67
5. Inferno - 55
6. Jalmont - 53
7. Drookez - 52
8. Flyhn - 47.5
9. McMenno - 47
10. Laurel - 46
11. Math - 37.5

This means that Texas, Shmegg, Hal, and Dusk all receive TOLs and are safe. Texas chose to give his extra TOL to Jalmont and Shmegg gave his to Drookez.

MathTurtle named Laurel as the second Elimination Candidate.

F10 Challenge - Wrath

All the players in the game were asked to find another player to pair up with for this challenge. As you may have guessed, this is a team based challenge with each pair trying to secure victory for their two members.

This challenge is simple. There will be four rounds, each lasting 24 hours. For each round, I will post a new flash game. All players will submit a score of that flash game for round. The player that does the best and the player that does the worst will BOTH be eliminated from the round. If two players tie for the highest score, the two lowest scores are instead eliminated. If there is a tie for lowest score, both players will be eliminated.

At the end of the 4 rounds, 2 players will remain, and these 2 will receive TOLs. If their partners were eliminated earlier in the game, that person’s partner will also receive a TOL. If a pair manages to have both its members survive after the third round, both partners will receive 2 extra votes in addition to their TOLs. The player that was eliminated the EARLIEST who did NOT receive a TOL from their partner being in the final 2 will be the Elimination Candidate. If there is a tie for placement, the two winners will have to decide which player will become the Elimination Candidate.

Here is your first game. Submit screenshots of your high score in your confessional chat.

https://www.kongregate.com/games/nicotuason/dojo-of-death

Texas and Shmegg were eliminated.

That means that Hal and Drookez have won! They receive TOLs for themselves, as well as for their partners, which were Inferno and MathTurtle (respectively).

Jalmont, the loser of the challenge, has chosen McMenno to be the second Elimination Candidate.

By a vote of 5-3, McMenno has been eliminated. He is the fourth and final pre-juror of the game.

We have officially entered the jury stage of the game. From here on out, all eliminated players will become members of the jury, where they will assume the responsibility of voting for a winner once we reach the end of our game.

F9 Challenge - Envy

Congratulations on making it to the Final 9, sinners. You've survived four eliminations so far, but if you want to have a chance at winning, you'll need to survive 7 more.

In this game, each player will be given one Yellow Apple ticket, one Red Apple ticket, one Green Apple ticket, and one Forbidden Fruit ticket.

The Yellow ticket allows you to collect Yellow Apples. If you are successful, you get 2 yellow apples.
The Red ticket allows you to collect red apples. If you are successful, you get 4 red apples.
The Green ticket allows you to collect green apples. If you are successful, you get 5 green apples.

Each round, you will DM me in your confessional chat and tell me which ticket you want to play, which corresponds to the apple type that you will be collecting.

At the end of the round, the number of players collecting red apples, yellow apples, and green apples will be added up. The apple (or apples) that are the most popular will be tallied. Anybody who tries to collect the most popular apple will be unsuccessful. If two or more apples are tied for the most popular, both will pay out 0 apples. For example, if 5 people tried to collect yellow apples and 3 people tried to collect red apples, everyone who collected red apples will get 4 red apples and everyone who collected green apples will get nothing. If 3 people tried to collect red apples, 3 people tried to collect yellow apples, and 2 people tried to collect green apples, the people who collected green apples will get 5 green apples each and everyone else will receive nothing.

The Forbidden Fruit ticket is different. Everybody who played the Forbidden Fruit ticket will get a number of apples equal to the number of players who got zero apples. For example, in the 5 yellow apples, 3 red apples example above, anybody who played a Forbidden Fruit will get 5 apples, since that is equal to the number of players who tried and failed to collect yellow apples.

In addition to selecting your ticket, you can also choose to work for a Forbidden Fruit Block. I will open a new channel for you in your confessional channel. If you wish to try and receive this block item, you will have to post “I take a piece of forbidden fruit.” in your channel, with the exact punctuation, spelling, and grammar. The player who sends this message the most at the end of a round will win the block, and if the player they chose to block played a Forbidden Fruit ticket, the blocked player will get no points that round. If the blocked player instead attempted to collect apples, nobody is blocked.

If there is a tie for the most messages sent, everyone who is involved in the tie will have their block go through.

The Forbidden Fruit Block isn’t necessary to win the game, but may serve as a useful advantage in your strategy, assuming you’re willing to put in the time to send all those messages!

Players ARE allowed to trade tickets with each other. But if you are making a trade, you must give away the same number of tickets that you are receiving.

There will be 4 rounds. In each round, you will choose one of your tickets and play it. You can only play one ticket and once it is used, it can't be used again. At the end of the game, players will be ranked by how many apples they collected.

1st: TOLx2, 2 votes
2nd: TOL, 2 votes
3rd: TOL
4th-7th: 1 vote
8th: Can’t receive TOL
9th: Elimination Candidate (+1 penalty vote at Elimination Ceremony)

If there is a tie for apples collected at the end of the fourth round, the tie will be resolved in the following order:
The player who blocked the most Forbidden Fruit tickets will beat the other player.

Last edited:
ROUND 1

Drookez, Dusk, Flyhn, and Shmegg went for red apples.

Hal, Inferno, Math, and Texas went for green apples.

Nobody went for yellow apples.

All 8 of those people receive nothing.

Jalmont, who used a Forbidden Fruit, gains 8 apples.

ROUND 2

Drookez, Jalmont, Shmegg went for Green Apples.

Duskfall and Flyhn went for Red Apples.

Texas and Inferno went for Yellow Apples.

Hal and Math used Forbidden Fruits.

Drookez, Jalmont, and Shmegg get nothing.

Dusk and Flyhn get 4 apples.

Texas and Inferno get 2 apples.

Hal and Math get 3 apples.

1. Jalmont - 8
2. Dusk - 4
2. Flyhn - 4
4. Hal - 3
4. Math - 3
6. Texas - 2
6. Inferno - 2
9. Drookez - 0
9. Shmegg - 0

Host Note: I made a mistake during this round. I should not have allowed Dusk to use a Green Apple. I burned his Yellow Apple ticket as a "compensation" to the rest of the players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)