NOC 8ball Mafia gg mafia win

Yes, I'm that guy who's not fun at parties

*raises glass

there's a fat almost certain chance that I'm that chosen ball
Clarinet
Man some of your post just rubs me the wrong way however your tone does seem townie. I will continue to keep an eye on you.

Yeah, okay, maybe I shouldn't have taken that back so quickly. You seem to be powerwolfing.

Vote: apricity
Panic Station
Dont like what leads to this vote here, But I guess there nothing better atm in your perspective?

this seems like a massive overreaction to something that literally can't be alignment indicative
this seems like a massive overreaction to something that literally can't be alignment indicative

Apricity
What is this heavily exaggerated reaction? Anyways It seems you and panic seemed to react to one another quite differently. I would kinda Sus you for this even though you have a point.

Anyway gummy spent his posts trying to reason out why all the people he named were sus and then listed how he could maybe see them as town

Was there a point to your post again?

I mean, points to you for doing something that's probably not as sensible this game coming from scum, but if there weren't taht consideration it's look like you might've hipfired off some TMI.

Idk man tbf I've only played with you as town but I've only seen you tunneling on people when you're town / picking one thing off and going to town with the case

Which fits what is happening here

Anyway gummy spent his posts trying to reason out why all the people he named were sus and then listed how he could maybe see them as town

Was there a point to your post again?
I believe I was direct enough when stating someone was sus / townie on the spectrum

Lol,I want to vote gummy off of that last post but can't tell if he's the 8ball or not with how there's a wagon on him already

Panic is town btw
More importantly who is scum, So are you saying im scum or scum is pushing their 8ball target?

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Also the bandwagon we do currently have stems from me and apricity copying my votes.

Idk i think the odds of gummy being the 8ball are fairly low, since apri's locked himself into copying my votes from the start (or until he doesnt want to anymore), the 2 person bandwagon couldve been started on anyone, which defo makes me look somewhat sus if gummy is in fact the 8 ball, but apri locking himself into voting alongside me is making me question wether or not he's maf or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)