A 4k for the ages

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
In this thread is a bunch of random images/pics, w/e, of stuff that I really like and a bunch of people that are really cool. Enjoy!

Also, I love how my only threads in a forum are xk posts :<

Aeron Ee1

Aerrow

Alonsoforever

Amarillo

Berserker Lord

Birkal

Bluewind

bugmaniacbob

Charmander

Cherub Agent

Chou Toshio

Colonel M

Delko

Diana

elDino

Eo Ut Mortus

Eos

Fatecrashers

FlareBlitz

Flashrider57

Flora

franky

Fried Rhys

Heysup

Honko

Hot N Cold

Jellicent

jumpluff

kd24

Komodo

Lady Salamence

Limewire

Lockeness

M Dragon

macle

Mafeking

Molk

[youtube]oY6tCnu-1Do[/youtube]
Nails

[youtube]jvnKybI7fzU[/youtube]
Nastyjungle

[youtube]aBm_2IUn4MU[/youtube]
NatGeo

[youtube]MMeLFEq58QU[/youtube]
New World Order

[youtube]Q5im0Ssyyus[/youtube]
Nexus

[youtube]UjMYb6lyrmM[/youtube]
Nixhex

[youtube]gtkU2ch0sRI[/youtube]
Omicron

uragg

whistle

Windsong

Zebraiken

bojangles

Great Sage

jrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seven Deadly Sins

Bloo

iconic

DittoCrow

Ditto :D

Tiffanyy

blarajan

prem

Vader

RayJay

DoomVM

Alchemator

Zracknel

RODAN

Volmise

RitterCat

Yilx

firecape

Fireburn

little gk

Alaka

Setsuna

Shii

Raseri

DTC

Django

Eraddd

Theorymon

Can't think of anything else to add, so I'll just give a few more shoutouts to a few peeps:

Jrank, Elevator Music, kokoloko, TrollFreak, Rising_Dusk, darkie, barry4ever, capefeather, Desolate, Dubulous, gec, Glen, Pocket, symphonyx64, Tobes, V0x, DJD, Mekkah, Jabba, Jibaku, Wild Eep, Antar, complete legitimacy, Synre, D4RR3N, lars, Double01, LuckOverSkill, BiGGie, alexwolf, locopoke, Crystal_, Jorgen, paintseagull, erisia, Harsha, BTzz, Calm Pokemaster, cosmicexplorer, commathew6, Dracoyoshi8, Engineer Pikachu, ete, Hawkstar, iss, jc104, Jubilee, Moo, ShakeItUp, SOMALIA, supermarth64, Honus, Ice-eyes, ToF, PsYch071c, Ginku, MrE, Matthew, November Blue

phew. I love all of you guys, and thank you for making the forums what they are. Smogon has become more of a part of my life than I care to admit, and I'm happy to work alongside all of you guys every step of the way.

I always end up forgetting people, so if I did I'm really sorry. But, if you don't want me to forget next time you should add me as a friend ^.^

I also spent like 3 hours on this ;_; which is why i stopped adding cool things next to the names, hopefully you can forgive me.

Congrats!

Notes: Damn some of your links got screwy towards the end.
Chou Toshio's dude is tiny.
Your musical taste coincides perfectly with the soundtrack of the gym I go to.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Awesome 4k, and thank you very much for that awesome shout out.

May the odds be ever in your favor.
and stick around for as long as possible ok?

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh wow some of these pictures were perfect for giving me a laugh before work. Congrats man, I guess I need to get out more!

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
toniiiiiight we are youuuuuuuung~

happy 4k oglemi :3

ps the hot guys and the bulldogs are very good sections :o

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can safely say I've never been depicted as a baby hippo before

Not that I'm complaining

(Congrats on 4k / here's to many more / etc. etc.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)