A 'battle me' sticky for Generation V Wi-Fi battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as Coyote has delayed the release of Gen V in PO to Spring 2011 we aren't going to have simulator running the new generation anytime soon.

Therefore the only way to play Gen V currently is using Wi-Fi, however i'm unable to find any battles considering there seems to be no meeting place for those who want to test their competitive teams in gen V.

I think a gen V version of 'battle me' in uncharted territory/wifi could solve this. Not to mention that some real expierence on the new metagame could help discuss some issues that are currently being solved on theorymon alone.

call me crazy, but couldn't you just specify in your post that you want a gen 5 wifi battle and/or ask for a gen 5 "battle me" sticky in wifi where it seems more appropriate?

call me crazy, but couldn't you just specify in your post that you want a gen 5 wifi battle and/or ask for a gen 5 "battle me" sticky in wifi where it seems more appropriate?
Uncharted territory sounded like the best forum considering it gets more traffic from those who likely do have the game and a competitive team.

However this is just a minor issue, i don't really care where it goes, as long as there is one. So i edited the title to reflect this

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm all for this. People want to play Gen 5 Pokemon right now and it's our duty to cater to that need.

I'd rather it went in Wi-Fi though as a) that's always been the right place for Battle Me threads and b) we already have 7 stickies in UT and I'd rather avoid adding any more to that list if possible and c) Battle Me threads are always wildly popular so everytime you look at UT from the main forum page, the most recent thread will most likely be the Battle Me thread so it makes it harder to see what's going on in the forum.

Last point might seem a bit trivial to some but believe me - it gets annoying! Anyone remember when the 'Look at what I Bred!' threads were in Stark? Like that, but worse.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Done. I posted it in Wi-Fi and made a stickied, permanent redirect in UT.

I'll see what I can do about condensing the stickies in UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)