A casual place for people to trade cool mons, a.k.a. my third trade thread

Hi! I'm relatively new to breeding stuff, but I want to start a breedables collection as well. Would you be interested either of these?

Moon ball Grubbin
Modest 5IV Swarm
Egg move: Mud Shot

Level ball Jangmo-o
Modest 5IV Soundproof
Egg move: Counter, Reversal, Dragon Breath

I don't have much else to offer other than that. Let me know, but if you're not interested that's okay too.

Hi! I'm relatively new to breeding stuff, but I want to start a breedables collection as well. Would you be interested either of these?

Moon ball Grubbin
Modest 5IV Swarm
Egg move: Mud Shot

Level ball Jangmo-o
Modest 5IV Soundproof
Egg move: Counter, Reversal, Dragon Breath

I don't have much else to offer other than that. Let me know, but if you're not interested that's okay too.
Hey, welcome to the collectors' disorder club!
Jokes aside, I am of course interested since I don't have any of the above. What would you like in return? I'm more than happy to help anybody start a breeding collection.

Let me know, cheers.

Hey, welcome to the collectors' disorder club!
Jokes aside, I am of course interested since I don't have any of the above. What would you like in return? I'm more than happy to help anybody start a breeding collection.

Let me know, cheers.
Thank you for the welcome! If I don't already have collectors' disorder, I'm definitely on my way.
Could I trade for an Unburden Treecko and a Dream Ball Croagunk? That would be fantastic!

Thank you for the welcome! If I don't already have collectors' disorder, I'm definitely on my way.
Could I trade for an Unburden Treecko and a Dream Ball Croagunk? That would be fantastic!
Sure thing. Only issue is that I have practice later today and then I'm off for the weekend, any chance we can do the trade late Sunday/next week? Will breed everything in advance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)