A casual place for people to trade cool mons, a.k.a. my third trade thread

Heya! I'm looking to complete a Safari Ball collection right now; so I'm very interested in your Safari Ball Bellsprout, Drowzee, Lotad, Seedot, Nosepass, Electrike, Roselia, Trapinch, Bagon and Hippopotas -- HA on any if possible would be awesome, but not necessary.

In exchange, I have every single breedable Dream Ball possible in Gen 7 (all with HA where possible). I see Snover and Rattata are your priority for those, but otherwise; name your price!

Heya! I'm looking to complete a Safari Ball collection right now; so I'm very interested in your Safari Ball Bellsprout, Drowzee, Lotad, Seedot, Nosepass, Electrike, Roselia, Trapinch, Bagon and Hippopotas -- HA on any if possible would be awesome, but not necessary.

In exchange, I have every single breedable Dream Ball possible in Gen 7 (all with HA where possible). I see Snover and Rattata are your priority for those, but otherwise; name your price!
Hey there, love you posts in Orange Islands, welcome to my thread :) Will probably have SwSh in a few weeks, so looking forward to trading in there as well.

Unfortunately, of the mons you listed, I am afraid I can only breed Bagon and Roselia with their HA. Is that ok? I'd also assume spitbacks, but do you want flawless mons?

Now that you mentioned, since you probably have an extensive collection of Safari Ball mons as well as Dreams, can I ask you if you have the following to trade in return? To my count, it's 10 mons.
Snover (Dream) - confirmed
Rattata (Dream) - confirmed
Oddish - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Skorupi - Safari
Farfetch'd - Safari
Remoraid - Dream
Surskit - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Piplup - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Pansage - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Panpour - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.

Hey there, love you posts in Orange Islands, welcome to my thread :) Will probably have SwSh in a few weeks, so looking forward to trading in there as well.

Unfortunately, of the mons you listed, I am afraid I can only breed Bagon and Roselia with their HA. Is that ok? I'd also assume spitbacks, but do you want flawless mons?

Now that you mentioned, since you probably have an extensive collection of Safari Ball mons as well as Dreams, can I ask you if you have the following to trade in return? To my count, it's 10 mons.
Snover (Dream) - confirmed
Rattata (Dream) - confirmed
Oddish - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Skorupi - Safari
Farfetch'd - Safari
Remoraid - Dream
Surskit - Dream or Safari, it's fine either way
Piplup - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Pansage - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Panpour - Dream - do you happen to have HA on this? Otherwise I'll pick something else.
Yeah, HA on only Bagon and Roselia is totally fine! Spitbacks are good with me too :)

Of what you listed, the only thing I don’t have is Safari Farfetch’d; but otherwise I can do everything else. And naturally; Dream Piplup, Pansage and Panpour do have their HAs :)

Yeah, HA on only Bagon and Roselia is totally fine! Spitbacks are good with me too :)

Of what you listed, the only thing I don’t have is Safari Farfetch’d; but otherwise I can do everything else. And naturally; Dream Piplup, Pansage and Panpour do have their HAs :)
Disclaimer: for everything, you only need to breed Ball and HA where I specified. Don't worry if you don't have ivs or Egg Moves, I can arrange for those myself.
Don't worry, can you just swap Farfetch'd with Dream Ball Darumaka?
Tonight I have a game to coach, but I think I can start breeding and maybe be ready by tomorrow night (Europe), may I drop you a VM/PM once I have everything ready?

Disclaimer: for everything, you only need to breed Ball and HA where I specified. Don't worry if you don't have ivs or Egg Moves, I can arrange for those myself.
Don't worry, can you just swap Farfetch'd with Dream Ball Darumaka?
Tonight I have a game to coach, but I think I can start breeding and maybe be ready by tomorrow night (Europe), may I drop you a VM/PM once I have everything ready?
Darumaka unfortunately was never available in a Dream Ball until SwSh. I do have a HA one in a Luxury Ball if that interests you?

And yeah sure, I'm in no rush!

Darumaka unfortunately was never available in a Dream Ball until SwSh. I do have a HA one in a Luxury Ball if that interests you?

And yeah sure, I'm in no rush!
Damn, I'm using some ball compatibility spreadsheet and given that I don't have SwSh yet (Switch to be delivered on Saturday) I'm trying to cope with the new compatibilities. Dream Joltik, maybe?

Damn, I'm using some ball compatibility spreadsheet and given that I don't have SwSh yet (Switch to be delivered on Saturday) I'm trying to cope with the new compatibilities. Dream Joltik, maybe?
Yup, Dream Joltik is a thing!

For Ball compatibilities, I've found Serebii to be the most reliable and easy to use. Small rule to keep in mind though is that every Gen 1-4 breedable except the Johto starters are available in a Dream Ball; about half the Gen 5s are available in a Dream Ball; and nothing in Gen 6 or 7 are. Of course, SwSh changes that up a LOT.

Yup, Dream Joltik is a thing!

For Ball compatibilities, I've found Serebii to be the most reliable and easy to use. Small rule to keep in mind though is that every Gen 1-4 breedable except the Johto starters are available in a Dream Ball; about half the Gen 5s are available in a Dream Ball; and nothing in Gen 6 or 7 are. Of course, SwSh changes that up a LOT.
Thanks a lot!
I have usually gone with that rule of thumb plus some spreadsheet to sort out general Safari compatibility and Gen V Dream compatibility. Unfortunately until I will have SwSh at hand I'll have some hiccups here and there :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)