A Glass of Lemonade

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nooooo I miss the avy made by sirndpt!! >.>

looks good otherwise!! :) I'm guessing it's cold air around its feet???

Hello!
You most certainly have a unique style here and opting for no lines in your art can create an interesting effect. It's rare to see art like this.
I think your cloud could stand out a little more because I find it to blend in with the sky too much. If you actually see clouds then you find then to be mostly bright white with hints of greyish tones and some blue. As for now, I find the opacity white around the whole cloud to be unnecessary because clouds don't normally have that. If you want, you can always solidify some of them to fully fit with the cloud or get rid of it completely because I think it won't make much of a difference.
As for Cresselia, it's nice and I like the little sun reflection but its neck is a bit too long and its face could use some work. My advice would be to examine Cresselia while you draw it and to make sure you got the features right.
Anyways, keep up the great work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)