A little bit of everything team

Ok, Hi smogon, i'm fairly new to competitive battling and I have tested this team alot to get here. Unfortunately i dont have EV'S but i did use alot of feathers and vitamins.
SO HERE I GO

291.gif

Ninjask@Leftovers
Ability:speedboost
protect
substitue
batonpass
swords dance

Ninjask is my lead and baton passer. I basically just try to get as many boosts as possible to my slow sweepers and if possible a swords dance and substitute. This little guy has saved me alot of battles.

534.gif

Conkeldurr@lum berry
Ability:sheer force
Hammer arm
Ice punch
Fire punch
350.gif

Thunder punch

Once conkeldurr has recived a few boosts from my Ninjask, he's almost unstoppable, this guy is my main sweeper. Sheer force boosts the power of the elemental punches to give them even more power so I have checks to alot of OUs right there.

604.gif

Elektross@expert belt
Ability:Levitate
Aqua tail
Giga drain
Flamethrower
Thunderbolt

Elektross was my lead before ninjask and he did pretty well too with the exception of his speed. His ability grants him a sole immunity to his only weakness which makes him very hard to OHKO. So with the speed boosts from ninjask this guy can put a dent in almost anything. If not, then a very painful bump

635.gif

Hydreigon@Life orb
Ability:Levitate
Fire blast
Draco meteor
Super power
Dark pulse

IN COME THE HYDRA! This guy has helped me in alot of situations because of his great coverage and virtually no counters. Although he is a bit fragile, and half his moves lower his stats, the speedboosts are something that this pokemon can really use to hurt the opposing team seriously. I am thinking of replacing superpower with focus blast though.

598.gif

Ferrothorn@Rocky helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
Leech seed
Toxic
Protect
Substitute

Ferrothorn is one of my favorites because of his resistances and great typing but the weakness to fire and Fight, two very common types are something i have to deal with. The thing is to go in, protect on an unseen fire or fight move, then go toxic, protect again, then substitue or leech seed. The rocky helmet is there to deal 1/8 when contact is made in conjunction with Iron Barbs.

350.gif

Milotic@Stritus berry
Ability: Marvel scale
Toxic
Protect
Hydropump
Recover

Milotic is also a pretty good tank to send out, because many teams are not always ready to deal with this, its easy to get a free toxic on the other team. THEN KEEP ON ANNOYING!

Well, there's my team, please tell me what i can do to make it more awesome.

are pages that let you know what's going on in a specific part of the site! Within the hubs, you will find the most recent news regarding that section and past changes to it. You can also find many helpful links in them, such as the history, leadership, and the foum link itself just in case you need to find it! There are even hubs for parts of the site that aren't metagames, such as Orange Islands, our in-game forum.

Your team is fairly good, I do have some pointers

I would suggest on conkeldurr drain punch over hammer arm, although it has lower power, its very useful for recovering health from priority attacks and such. Life orb is the best choice for any pokemon using sheer force, not only does it add 1/3 more damage it removes life orb's nasty recoil so it can do extra damage without hurting you. Conkeldurr may be blessed with all three elemental punches, but rock slide is better for its wide and great coverages, especially flying.

In competitive battling its best that pokemon have either all attack or all special attack. Elelectross seems to be a better physical attacker, give it aqua tail, wild charge, U-turn and rock slide

Hydreigon is no different, focus blast>superpower, even though it has lower accuracy it benefits more and does more damage than super power

On ferrothorn I would suggest making your stall/lead. Replace substitute with stealth rock for good entry hazards

All these pointers may prove your team to be much more effective and worthy of winning

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)