A Little Lesson in Spelling

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Haha. The "a lot" description was probably my favorite, though they all are amusingly helpful to new writers. Good find. =P

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man I must be a super light weight, a bear can drink me under the table any day

Malfunction

nice desu ne
The combination of it's and its is probably the most misspelled of that list. I guess now people will stop making it!

I'm glad definitely was on there. On things like Facebook and AIM I would estimate people spell that word correctly about 15% of the time. "Defiantly" is my favorite misspelling of definitely, because you know they think it's right only because there's no red underline.

''a lot'' a lot of people put alot.

oh and the ''then and than one'' i always mess that one up. i always use ''then'' :D

i love the oatmeal.

why you should eat horses instead of ride them and the pony riding techniques are great tools everyone should learn.

and keeping your tyrannosaurus off of crack-cocaine is a serious epidemic that deserves more PSA time.

and this one is relevant to this thread: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/apostrophe

Scored 90 or so,not bad.A question for American guys,are these mistakes common for American people?Or are these links mostly for non-native english speakers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)