A New Twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I may appear new but I've been lurking in CAP for a long long while. From my perspective, such a creative and hardworking sub-community might find this too easy to do, but slightly hard to balance.

Enough of me, here's my idea:
Create a Poke-Held Item!

With DP and even advanced, held items have taken an offensive spin. Choice items and Life Orb have become almost eminent on offensive Pokemon. Meanwhile, defensive ones are stuck with lefties! Now a choice item which boosted a form of defense would not be viable because defensive Pokemon will need to use all of its moves.

It doesn't even need to be a defensive item! Anything you thing could improve your playing enjoyment is great!

Now I'm not very creative when it comes to this sort of thing, so here I am with the idea for you guys to approve of and start, or shoot down.

Discuss. =D

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
This idea has been brought up many times, and shot down just as many. We aren't making new items, or changing game mechanics.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This has been brought up time and time again and it has been shot down every single time. We don't plan on doing this any time in the future.

EDIT: and somehow tennisace and I post like the exact same thing with the exact same wording. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)