Other Metagames A Team I think is good but not sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here is my first ever RMT and I hope I am helped to become a better battler!

Team At A Glance:
Hippowdon
Thundurus
Kangaskhan
Aegislash
Talonflame
Gyarados

Team in Detail:
Hippowdon: Sitrus Berry
Sand Stream
Careful
252 HP/252 DEF/4 DEF
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Slack Off
Hippowdon in my team works as a good stealth rock setter and a bulky pokemon that can take hits. I needed a offensive and bulky SR setter and found it in Hippowdon who also packs a punch with it's decent attack and helps in taking out Electrics which my Talonflame and Gyarados sort of have a problem with.

Thundurus: Life Orb
Prankster
Calm
252 ATT/ 252 SpA/ 4 SPE
Thunder Wave
Taunt
Grass Knot
Thunderbolt
Thundurus in my team acted as an answer to speedy sweepers since Prankster Thunder Wave helps me do that and it was a good offensive addition to my team and also a good Taunt user helping with stall teams my team doesn't like.

Kangaskhan: Kangaskhanite
Scrappy
Adamant
252 Att/ 252 Hp/ 4 Spe
Fake Out
Sucker Punch
Power-Up-Punch
Return
I was searching for an offensive pokemon in my team and a great mega which I found in Kangaskhan. Mega Kangaskhan with PowerUpPunch helps higher it's attack to high levels while Sucker Punch picks off weakened threats. Return with a max 102 power can hit hard and Fake Out is for helping out at the first turn of moving and also to build some momentum each time it enters the field.

Aegislash: Weakness Policy
Stance Change
Sassy
252 HP/ 252 SPD/ 4 DEF
Swords Dance
King's Shield
Sacred Sword
Shadow Sneak
Aegislash was a strategic addition to my team with Stance Change, Great Defenses and Access to boosting moves like Swords Dance makes Aegislash a Bulky as well as a Sweeper after a boost. It formed a good partner with my Gyarados and therefore has provided valuable support to the team

Talonflame: Sharp Beak
Gale Wings
Jolly
252 Att/252 Spe/4 HP
Swords Dance
Brave Bird
Roost
Flare Blitz
Talonflame acts as an immediate check to Fighting and Steel types the most common attacking and defensive types respectively. It helps out by taking out bulky steels and fighting types my team has problems with.

Gyarados: Please suggest item!
Adamant
Intimidate
252 ATT/252 SPE/4 HP
Dragon Dance
Crunch
Waterfall
Earthquake
Gyarados forms an offensive core with Talonflame and Kangaskhan helping them out by taking out threats and providing an answer to offensive Fires and Grounds helping my Aegislash, Thundurus and Talonflame moreover acting as an offensive glue to the team.

So, thats the team, please let me know if I missed something and please help me out!

Last edited by a moderator:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Avaneesh-D !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)