A war story with little gifs

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, in all honesty I have to be completely blunt about this battle....
It was the BEST warstory I have ever read. I mean EVER!

I actually enjoyed reading this warstory a lot and everything was so incredibly easy to follow. That and it had some of the coolest pokemon ever, and they were actually working perfectly well in OU. Seriously, Pelipper is amazing.

I think I may have to steal this format sometime for one of my future warstories, seriously. Downright awesome. I didn't know what to expect from all those pokemon in this story, but they all pulled their weight very well, and it was an extremely close match to top it off.

I hardly even read warstories much anymore, but this one deserves a read by everyone.

Great job! :]

It's nice to see an actual warstory instead of just a "log plus" which seems to mostly dominate the board. Very interesting writing style, and I love the unconventional stuff like Pelipper.

Great drawings too. =]

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I must say this warstory was the best I've seen in a while, and that your kind of writing is way better and funner to read than the common "log+comments".

And to say I'll use your Porygon2 as my avatar. Great job with the gifs.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fast, no logs(good thing), very well layed out, interesting teams to watch play.

Good warstory.

It's your civic duty to make more of those little .gifs!! They are so awesome, I wish I knew how to do that... :D

Just finished reading the warstory and like everyone else, I want to see more war stories from you. And those gifs are sweet.

I just now realized how much effort it must have taken for this entire story to be made. And it payed off big time. I really enjoyed this warstory, Cartoons, and I think if i make a wi-fi log, I'll put in this cool, easy to read format of yours sometime. Props for a unique team too! No Blissey, Garchomp or Gyarados makes me very pleased. Pelliper and Purugly use...man, we could use more of that.

Such a well written warstory. I don't read warstories very often as I find the logs to be somewhat dull. But this fully written out one was very interesting. I loved the .gif animations and the Pokemon used. You've given me interest in using old Pelliper. =)

By the way, I love that Flygon gif. I might end up using it as my avvy for awhile.

I'm going to be unoriginal and say "good warstory".

Then I might add "awesome GIFs".

But seriously, nice warstory. I've made a warstory like this once, without the log, but it was a Shoddy battle, and it was a BITCH to edit and stuff, so I stuck with the typical log + commentary crap. Way to make the effort to type this.

However, my one complaint is that I wasn't quite sure what then Purugly was, it kinda looks like a Purugly but at first I thought Wailord or Walrein. =P

Here's an idea that I would like to see. (Heads up, this is gonna sound ambitious and possibly not worth the time.) What if you made a bunch of gifs that each showed a move made in the battle? Or better yet, what if you made one gif with the entire battle and commentary? Seeing a visual representation of a warstory would just make my day.

Of course, I'm asking too much, and this will probably never happen. (I'll probably get it done faster if I learn to do it myself...) Still, you almost won using Purugly and Pelipper! That's something to be commended.

I loved the battle, and the .gifs made me cream my pants.

Drapion or flygon is gunna be my avvy :)

Amazing Job. Please, post more! :D

I'm happy about the positive reactions this Warstory is getting!

Here's an idea that I would like to see. (Heads up, this is gonna sound ambitious and possibly not worth the time.) What if you made a bunch of gifs that each showed a move made in the battle? Or better yet, what if you made one gif with the entire battle and commentary? Seeing a visual representation of a warstory would just make my day.
I was actually considering doing a little animated gif at every KO point in the story, but that'd take a vicious long time. I do have a couple of animated battles at Smeargle's Studio that feature Pokemon my friends and I use. Nothing based on actual events though..

If you could make one of those little animations with a Mudkip that would be totally sick! Of course Id be willing to give you something in exchange, if youd like.

And nice warstory btw =P

Try animating the pokemon, and than pausing it while they use a move, and put the name of the move on the screen, then animate the move. Also do crazy K.O actions please! Put it on youtube and prepare to be famous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)