A world with no gods: Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Ksh13

(naturally, art is not mine. Stolen this time from zonared.com. I need to learn to draw, remember me that later on the year)

Welcome guys to this VGC 2015 throwback tournament! As you already read in the original thread, the objective of this tournament is to play VGC'15 for one last time before 7th gen comes out. As i promised, I figured the best tournament format i could give you so let's get into it:

Standard Ruleset:
  • All matches are played in the Battle Spot Doubles format.
  • Pokémon above Level 50 will be brought down to 50 for the match while those below 50 will stay as is.
  • Players choose 4 of their 6 registered Pokémon after team preview.
  • Species Clause: No two Pokémon on your team can share the same Pokédex number.
  • Item Clause: No two Pokémon on your team can hold the same held item.
  • The following items are banned:
    • Soul Dew
  • The following Pokemon are BANNED (all forms):
    • Mewtwo
    • Mew
    • Lugia
    • Ho-Oh
    • Celebi
    • Kyogre
    • Groudon
    • Rayquaza
    • Jirachi
    • Deoxys
    • Dialga
    • Palkia
    • Giratina
    • Phione
    • Manaphy
    • Darkrai
    • Shaymin
    • Arceus
    • Victini
    • Reshiram
    • Zekrom
    • Kyurem
    • Keldeo
    • Meloetta
    • Genesect
    • Xerneas
    • Yveltal
    • Zygarde
  • Matches will be best of three, both swiss rounds and top cut.
  • The preferred platform for the tournament will be a wi-fi battle between two consoles, each with a copy of Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. However, if any of the players have any problems playing on the console, the platform can be changed to Pokemon Showdown instead.
  • Every single HA Pokémon introduced in 2016 WILL BE ALLOWED in this tournament.
  • The players may switch teams between rounds, but they won't be able to switch teams between the games of a same round.
  • If there's a disconnection during the matches, the players must take a screenshot at their current screen. If the disconnection happened on the 3DS, you must send a photo of the upper screen of the 3DS at the time the disconnection occured. In the case of PS!, you must take a photo at the chat in the moment the timer ran out after a disconnection. You can wait as long as you want before clicking the timer.
You must sign-up here: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/P8sl2ATCWD.
If your challonge account happens to have a different name than your Smogon account, try signing up with an alternate name.

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
Guys, I'm in.Really happy to see again all the pokedex ;D.
Only a thing:on the 25th I work from 14 to 21 (Rome time +02.00) so I hope that my friendly opponent could be comprehensive with this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)