Postgame Acid City's Trouble CO-1 [Endgame: Smugglers & Vodoo Win!]

KoC - Prob Town and not 3rd party
Dentricos - Prob Town
Former Hope - Likely Town (tone)
Oddish and Vanillish - most likely scum

Anyone other than KoC could be 3p in my mind

Sorry I've been focusing on college applications and stuff.

Knight looks like likely third party and likely mafia based on his vote on DLE + his announcement that showed third party.

However I'm only saying this for postgame credit and won't vote him.

Knights has been getting game moving and I gutread him as town.

Former > Blazade > Knights > Vanillish > Oddish

Blazade gets credit for not pushing an easy Knights push like me and former but former gets credit for thinking about game.

Oddish. wanted my explanation for why she was my strongest read: lack of solve + voting with no extend. Might have been bad luck might have not.

Why I didn't vote her: I actually don't know that's a pretty good point :o

I never asked why I was your strongest scumread though. Me not voting extend is just me not voting extend.

And I don't wanna vote extend here, either. I hate to be mean about this but I'm just not passionate about this game, which is really one of the biggest reasons my performance hasn't been stellar. I've made attempts at game solving. They just werent good attempts. I don't want to vote extend because quite frankly, I wanna die already and I'm really not in the mood to wait for said death. I don't want to prolong this.

Idk what people want. Knights seems to be convinced I'm scum, straight up said they likely aren't gonna change their mind, yet never voted me. I know people want to see my defense and whatnot but I don't have one. I'm still a noob at mafia and idk what people look for in a defense. I have no clue what I could say that could change anyone's mind. Knights voting extension is actually kind of baffling seeing as they outright said they likely weren't gonna change their mind on me. I guess they could be doing so they can see other people get involved, but honestly, I just don't see the point. I really would rather be voted. If you're really that confident about someone being scum, vote them. That's my mindset. I get the feeling that if you scumread someone and/or are obviously trying to influence others to scumread someone, yet you don't vote them, it's a distancing thing.

Or maybe I'm stupid and none of that makes sense.

Sorry I've been focusing on college applications and stuff.

Knight looks like likely third party and likely mafia based on his vote on DLE + his announcement that showed third party.

However I'm only saying this for postgame credit and won't vote him.

Knights has been getting game moving and I gutread him as town.
??? Okay??? Idk how to feel about this. It looks kinda contradictory.

If you aren't gonna vote me, even when you're supposedly convinced I'm scum, I can't help but think you're just trying to hope you get townread for not being on my wagon. It made sense to not vote me at first since I still hadn't responded yet, but then I did and people still don't like me so idk. Though as I said, I guess some people are just waiting for other people to reply to the thread.

My vote is staying on Vanillish. Something about Dentricos seems weird to me but everyone townreads them so I'm probably wrong.

Dentricos: Initially seemed semi-serious, quickly became serious and contributed to discussion. Occasional bouts of absenteeism, but conversation when present has been involved and hasn't shown any signs on scumtells. Been a strong townread since end of D1, now strongest townread.

Former: Intrigued me when he went out on a limb to discuss King as possible Exe. I quickly took into account that using the whisper system isn't an indicator of alignment, but his early play set him at a Town lean. His position on two Townie lynches and tendency to bounce between votes has dropped him down to null.

Vanillish: My previous read on him was pretty much "bussing is stupid and he doesn't seem stupid". What he definitely seems like is an absentee. He's done little to contribute to the game after D1. His lack of playing is NAI by my experience, but his ignorance of a stay on the hammer has me thinking maybe he's been trying to fly under the radar. Null.

Blazade: Casting shade on another player's RQS pinged my scumdar. His contributions to the discussion seemed to lack scumhunting efforts. However, I'm not as certain now about him being anti-Town as I was before. Bumped up to scum lean bordering on null.

Oddish: Came off initially as friendly and Townish. Position on Townie lynches and hypocrisy concerning one of them quickly made that initial Towniness seem like a false effort. Efforts to shrug off her behavior and overreact somewhat to small details don't help her defense. Gut's backing this one, and that puts her strictly in the scum category.

KnightsofCydonia unvoting extensions is not a thing that can be dne in this game.

Day 4

Nobody died last night!

This day will last 72 hours, and will end December 11 22:26.

Votes

Votes are in order, the bolded vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day or by hammer.

Oddish. (2/4) => KnightsOfCydonia, Vanillish Wafer.
Vanillish Wafer (2/4) Former Hope, Oddish.

Extension (2/4) => Dentricos, KnightsOfCydonia.

Yo Knights I'm sorry if calling out your RQS seemed scummy to you but it was a bad RQS and you didn't get anything out of it, so forgive me if I thought pressing it would illuminate more on your philosophy and generate discussion.

Dentricos I thought Cydonia was lock not 3p because of the way things went down last night, except I hadn't realized until now that signaling voodoo to the scumteam that shot him could be a thing (assuming other stuff) but even then I'm just not seeing it, and think other scenarios are far more probable right now. Dentricos making this claim probably cements the townread since I don't think scum tries to push Cydonia 3p here.

I've tried to drag games like this out of the muck before and succeeded, but I cared a lot more, had more confidence in the playerlist's activity given a push, and had less going on in my life.

Honestly at this stage people should definitely claim if they're on the chopping block, and like ALL ACT massclaim kinda breaks it anyway so if other people want it I'd be down. I currently see it as one of the only ways to help thin for 3rd party. On the Other Hand, it's also not really nevessary right now either and from what I'm gathering there are still night games to be had. Intuitively, next cycle is probably most appropriate.

I'm not invested enough to be a leader driving the discussion, but if you need anything from me you can ask, I'm very mush thinking about the game.

I called out your questionnaire, not the answers to your questions

I've seen DLE answer similar questions with almost the exact same answers so for me to say NAI isn't casting shade, it's a reality.

I've never played with either of you, so I didn't know that. It looked like you were trying to point him out in early game.

Unfortunately, my activity levels are taking a serious hit now. A crochet project I was doing for an Angel Tree gift literally fell apart on me last night when the yarn broke. I have to start over from scratch, and now I have to get it done in less than a week. I'll try to post once or twice a day.

You know, honestly as much as I don't think Oddish is a good lynch right now. I won't be voting for an extension unless there's a specific reason to, if the game is getting slow it's not going to be going faster by dragging out at this point. Tbh, I kinda just want to get the game moving at this rate, so unless we are waiting for a specific person to post, I don't see a reason to vote for extension this round.

Yeah, voting extension is pointless imo. The people who have been afking are gonna keep afking. It's kinda like when you have an assignment of due, and you'll see didn't do it, but fsr your teacher decides to extend the due date, so now you have even more time to not do it.

EBWOP: Reread the votals, Oddish. Voted you D3, voted you today.
Whoops, forgot.

Oddish: Came off initially as friendly and Townish. Position on Townie lynches and hypocrisy concerning one of them quickly made that initial Towniness seem like a false effort. Efforts to shrug off her behavior and overreact somewhat to small details don't help her defense. Gut's backing this one, and that puts her strictly in the scum category.
K.

Can I be hammered already lol

Votes

Votes are in order, the bolded vote is the one that will happen at the end of the day or by hammer.

Oddish. (2/4) => KnightsOfCydonia, Vanillish Wafer.
Vanillish Wafer (2/4) Former Hope, Oddish.

Extension (2/4) => Dentricos, KnightsOfCydonia.

Oddish. was lynched! A Journal was not found.

Oddish's role was...
Civilian: Citizen
-You do not have any abilities.

Goal: Get rid of all criminals and evildoers.

Win Condition:
-You win with Citizen.
-You must kill Smugglers, Neutral Evil, Neutral Killing.
Night 4

This night will last 48 hours unless skipped, please send your night action (if any) in the conversation.

There are 1/5 votes to skip the night.

Last edited:
I'm gonna skip the night since everybody sent their night actions and there's very few players, I'll modify the rules for later games.

---
Dentricos was shot by a Smuggler last night. A journal was found.
Night 2: Flyhn.
Night 4: Vanillish Wafer.

Dentricos' role was...
Cop: Citizen (Killing)
-You may PM the game moderator every night to shoot someone, You have 3 shots.
-If you shoot a fellow citizen member you will not shoot anymore.

Win Condition:
-You win with Citizen.
Vanillish Wafer was shot by a Cop last night. A Journal was found.
Night 1: Self.
Night 3: KnightsOfCydonia (Attacked)
Night 4: KnightsOfCydonia

Vanillish Wafer's role was...
Guard: Citizen (Protective)
-You may PM the game moderator to prevent the death of somebody or yourself once during night even by kills that would bypass night immunities.
-You will know if you or your target is attacked.
-Your target will know that they were protected by a guard if you succesfully protected them from an attack.

Win Condition:
-You win with Citizen.
Day 5

This day will last 72 hours unless otherwise extended.
KnightsofCydonia
Former Hope
Blazade

KnightsOfCydonia was lynched!
A Journal was found.
My notebook of potential evildoers has a lot more entries crossed out now. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble matching names to jobs. I think Blackmailer and Sniper are unlikely jobs for the remaining smuggler to have. Though a Blackmailer not posting letters isn't an impossible thing.

Gotcha, Mr. Voodoo. You outed yourself to me and wasted your control. Now I just gotta put a name to those wyrd majicks.

Attacked by scum, too. Thank you, Guard, for your protection. Hmm... I wonder who I pissed off... I can think of a couple of people...

KnightsOfCydonia's role was...
Enforcer: Citizen (Power) (Unique)
-You may PM the game moderator during day to engage somebody a maximum of 3 times providing your guess of their role.
-If your role guess is correct, you will kill your target, if not, you will die instead.
-Targeting a fellow citizen will make you die automatically.

Win Condition:
-You win with Citizen.
THE SMUGGLERS (KING, FORMER HOPE AND SHUBAKA17/FLYHN) AND THE VOODOO (BLAZADE) HAVE WON!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)