Postgame Acid City's Trouble [Day 4/End: City Win! 4/10 Players]

it isn't really that we don't care enough about game. it's just the info we have leads us nowhere, and scum reads aren't definitive enough to put a lynch target. My motion to NL is still available, but I'm fairly sure that a lynch on Jalmont is safe For Now

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
we aren't going to nl

we are never going to nl

got caught up with stuff for my brother's birthday, will get reacquainted with the thread now but it doesn't seem like i missed a whole lot that's new.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Updated reads, order of townliness:

Sold on ullar town from his claim and his behavior around the Blazade stuff. Town.

BT's playstyle is always pretty blunt. I really don't buy the jalmont case and still think he's super towny. He's opinionated and you can get the sense he believes in his convictions in a manner I don't think he'd be able to manufacture as scum. Town.

Cancerous seemed to want to try to solve the game in his interactions with the Blazade/Ullar stuff so I'm pretty confident in my town read there. Town.

Blazade finally gave off some stuff that's readable which is nice. Gave some town vibes in his confusion over the Ullar stuff, but the Ullar vote itself was really jumpy, and it's hard to read if he as scum viewed it as him vs ullar at that point or if he was just frustrated at ullar's tunnel. Leaning more town on him than I did to start the day outside of the bit where I thought he was clear from being jailed which I'd really rather forget lol. Town/Null.

I don't shubaka but he's subbing in for pluff. I felt like his interactions with dulla around the potential of NL felt like fake energy. Hasn't really done much to keep the town read I had on pluff going but it's pluff's spot so I'm more willing to give it a pass on the chance I just don't like his playstyle instead of catching legitimate scumtells. Null.

I keep bouncing back and forth on how I should be reading dulla but regardless she doesn't fit on a whole lot of scumteams that I see as likely left. Her playstyle is just...weird. Maybe what I was picking up from the shubaka thing was a scum/scum interaction but I'm not good at figuring out s/s. Definitely not partners with jalmont or blazade. Maybe acid. Null.

Acid gives me nothing even when he posts. His blazade vote was bad but it's hard to read if it's scummy bad or just dgaf uninformed bad. Giving me nothing worries me in a game I have a lot of townreads and coming from a player I'd expect more from as town. Null/Scum.

Jalmont is giving up way harder than I'd expect him to as town. When I played with jalmont in an off site ace attorney game, he kept up activity/positivity even though the game was dropping off in quality and the town was lynching off themselves like flies. I don't quite get why he's so dismissive here. Was worried he was jester mid d2 but he's simultaneously trying too hard to be jester, somehow. Also really dislike the BT vote; feels like it's ignoring a lot of d1 intentionally. Scum.

I don't like the setup and this game didn't really have any quality to begin with. Offsite is a little different because it's an anon game with randoms not ppl on smogon.

Anyways guess I'm claiming when I get home.

Votes: (2.5)

Jalmont (3/4) - Dullagamur, ButteredToast, Da Letter El.
Blazade (1/4) - AcidPhoenix.
ButteredToast (1/4) - Jalmont.

Currently, Jalmont is in danger of lynching at the end of the day because of being voted first in majority.

Last edited:
i'm the (a?) watcher.

i self-targeted n0 and jumpluff targeted me.

n1 i targeted DLE and Cancerous visited him.

Given that there seems to be a disconnect between how shubaka views me and how pluff viewed me, shubaka is no longer in my clears.

DLE's reads are pretty bad for DLE. The Cancerous one in particular seems pretty lazy. His read on me also doesn't feel like town DLE either which is kinda strange but I don't really care enough to have an opinion either way. I'm pretty done playing for now because if no one else gives a shit why should I so doubt I'll continue posting but if anyone wants to vote anyone but me that's where my vote will be!

because at the time we had two heavily town players on the block, and if I were to throw my read out there acidphoenix then I was worried I'd just out another town player. lynching nobody seemed better than lynching town

ofc now Jalmont has played so incredibad that he's a good lynch, so now my passivity is finding a way to want his head.

unvote

So that basically clears BT then. I gather since there was only one blocked kill that the neutral is an unaligned one which works out for us. That, or blazade is the neutral.

The warden or w/e the role is that executes ppl tonight should probably be offing shubaka. Or blazade if you believe he's neutral/bad. Working off of jumpluff being clean has thrown a lot of my game off so maybe if I have time I'll go back and look at their posts.

Votes: (2.Final)

Jalmont (4/4) - Dullagamur, ButteredToast, Da Letter El, Shubaka17.
Blazade (1/4) - AcidPhoenix.

Jalmont was decided to be lynched by a hammer vote.
(Dullagamur, ButteredToast, Da Letter El, Shubaka17.)

Jalmont was lynched!
Jalmont dropped a journal.
"N0- Self: Visited by Jumpluff (Shubaka17)
N1- Da Letter El: Cancerous visits.
"
Jalmont's role was Eagle-eye: Citizen (Investigative).

It is now Night 2.

If you have any night actions or questions, please PM them to me.
This night will last 48 hours and will end August 15th, 16:41 PM -4:00 GMT.

It is now Day 3.

Blazade died protecting somebody and was also shot by a Cop. A journal was found.
"N0: Idle.
N1: Jailed. (Attacked)
N2: Dullagamur.
"

Blazade's role was Sacrifice: Citizen (Protective)

Cancerous was counter-attacked by a Sacrifice. A journal was not found.
Cancerous' role was Blackmailer: Smuggler (Tactical) (Unique)

You may now discuss or vote. This day will last 72 hours.

Votes:

Shubaka17 (1/3) - Dullagamur.

Last edited:
I'm not sure there is much to defend. Jalmont said jumpluff/shubaka targeted him night one. Shubaka said no, and the lynch in conjunction with the journal proved he lied. Though there are some roles that can change the journal,it collaborates with jalmont's story.

I was also REALLY not expecting the jalmont bandwagon, and will be looking at it farther. Expect a follow up post in a few hours.

yeah, honestly that was just a fuck up on me. I read "Jumpluff targeted N0" during my skim, and didn't realize it said "Jumpluff targeted N0 Jalmont". Dumb mistake. But honestly before that Jalmont was acting incredibly evasive, and imo fairly anti town.

Cancerous dying is great, means my scum read panned out. Unfortunately means I can't bus him I've got little else to provide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)