ACKLOW'S 2K - AKA Turnabout Engine Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Just so everyone who already signed-up knows: I'm not going to close signups quite yet until the playerlist for the big is posted up (that way if there is an opportunity for stragglers from the big, who did not get in that game that wanted to sign up for this but didn't want to because they already signed up for the big, to get in this game). I also am leaving next week to Japan. I'll be gone for a week so I'm thinking of just starting the game after I get back.

Acklow

That's because Smogon derped. Now quit complaining. I slacked off while Smogon was down so I can't promise it being up today but I can get this started sometime tomorrow no prob.

Acklow

If anyone from the BIG mafia game that's going on wants in please post in this thread before I put up the playerlist. Thanks!!

Acklow

This is the playerlist for this game:

theangryscientist
Walrein
Ditto
Flamestrike
Empoof -> Maxim
Aura Guardian
Spiffy
kingofkongs
General Spoon
vonFiedler
Crux
Da Letter El

If you have been picked, please send me a private message to confirm that you have seen this post. The reason I want you to do this is so that I know that you are currently active on this forum. If I do not receive a message from all players on this list I will use somebody else who signed up instead to fill their position.

Acklow

Everybody that needed to confirm for this game has confirmed bar 2 players on the playerlist (you know who you are). The only person I replaced was Empoof since he was subbed out of the BIG and he also hasn't been on Smogon since it came back up. Maxim will replace him. The other 2 players have been active either on Smogon or in Walrein's BIG game, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and get this game started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)