1v1 ADV 1v1 Cup: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost heros

Meme Master
ADV 1v1 Cup Signups
post "in" to join!
image0.jpg
Welcome to the third installation of the ADV Cup for the 1v1 Classic!

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • 1v1 Classic Rules can be read here.
  • Leaderboard can be found here
  • Gen31v1, Bring 3 Pokemon, choose one.
  • Battles are Best of 5, Single Elimination.
  • Battles must take place on http://rom.psim.us/.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts -- get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only. Please also do not activity call on the first day.
  • Learn how to schedule. Specify a number of days and time frames that you'll be available at, and always mention your Time Zone. Don't use vague statements like "Sunday Evening". Tournament Scheduling Guidelines can be found here.
  • If the match is not completed by the deadline, I will decide whether to give the activity win or coinflip the match. An extension of 4 days can be given, if both players have actively made an effort to schedule.
  • Replays are strictly required for the development of the metagame. If replays are not included in your win post the match will be coinflipped. If you fail to save replays, let me know as soon as you can.

Ruleset:
  • Ruleset- [Gen 3] Ubers,
  • Bans: Slaking, Deoxys, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Deoxys-Speed, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Snorlax, Suicune, Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Flash, Ingrain, Kinesis, Mud-Slap, Muddy Water, Octazooka, Perish Song, Sand Attack, Smokescreen, Destiny Bond, Explosion, Self Destruct
VR and Key Mechanics for ADV 1v1

- Tournament participants will be selected using Smogon's First-Come-First-Serve rules, where only the first 5/8th of signups are guaranteed spots, while the rest are chosen on a randomized basis. The tournament bracket will be generated using the official Smogon Bracket Generator, which is operated by a badged user. This ensures a fair and unbiased bracket, and also allows me to take part in the tournament.
- If any problem arises while the tournament is going on, you can either contact me here on Smogon or on Discord at Lost Heros#1036

Signups will be up for 7 days, until October 20th. Round 1 will be posted on that same date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)