ADV Cup IV - Round 1

requesting activity vs acsel

we scheduled for a time around 2 hours ago and he's still not anywhere to be found. also, i'm not gonna be available past tomorrow afternoon to get a set done.
man, I think you got the scheduling wrong. We were supposed to play today, and not yesterday. Just check your wall.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
man, I think you got the scheduling wrong. We were supposed to play today, and not yesterday. Just check your wall.
to start, we scheduled on your wall, not mine. also, i asked on april fifth (last thursday) to play a week from then (yesterday). i wouldn't have scheduled for today because i knew i wasn't going to be available at all today or this weekend. we scheduled for yesterday. i waited for you for hours and you didn't show.

Still waiting to hear back from my opp, contacted on the 5th, Requesting activity

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I've tried to set up my match and my opponent is completely unresponsive. Activity post.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
requesting activity win, opponent missed 2 scheduled times and is now asking me for my schedule even though i told him when i was available and the deadline is almost over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)