ADV Cup IV - Round 1

Activity post, on Sunday I had proposed times and on monday (he hasn't logged on since then) my opponent selected a time set for today. On that same day I requested another time but I never heard back. Will still try to get this done if he is around.

Requesting activity, initiated contact a week ago and opp has only been online once. I’m going to see if he can get it done tomorrow if he happens to come on.

Googly

Arcadia
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Opponent missed the scheduled time and never confirmed nor showed up for our re-scheduled time. Activity.

edit: he gave me the win

Last edited:

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity win request

My opponent couldn't make the times he himself suggested, and I waited for two days straight with no answer whatsoever. Check his profile for more info.

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Opponent missed scheduled time and then told me to take the win or play another day. I told him let's play and reschedule but he never did that. Requesting act now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)