ADV Cup IV - Round 1

this is a repost on the same thread, just because I realized that updating my original post may not have been the best idea. opp simply said they couldn't play
1523822707375.png

.. i guess I'm taking the win then for this round.

PQD

I COULD BE BANNED!
asking for aw against alphi, i never found him on the main server or on smogtours

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hi I'd like to request an extension for my Bo3 against 1996ito. I'm currently up 1-0 and due to my own circumstances, was unable to go and find him today around the scheduled time to finally finish it...

My opponent and I agreed to any evening to play, and he asked that I catch him on SmogTours late night. I've logged on around 7pm every night this week to see if he's there, and he hasn't been on once. Requesting an activity win unless Shadow_Sneak can play tonight.

am i allowed to post to claim activity? my opp missed every scheduled time, then posts question marks on my profile like an hour after im gone. can never find him on forums or any server

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
we scheduled for yesterday 10pm but opponent appear at 10.45pm when i'm off
activity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)