ADV Cup IV - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Opp can only play the times 8hrs this weekend(he was not able to play weekday at all) in which 4 hours of the range comes during 2-3am local time
Other 4 hours comes during the time when I am writing an exam so totally impossible
I would hav asked for extension but my opp cant play during weekdays at all untill friday(if possible extension till friday)
Or I would req a act win as I believe there should be minimum time you have to be available to complete a series which my opp didnt

Last edited:
Opp can only play the times 8hrs this weekend(he was not able to play weekday at all) in which 4 hours of the range comes during 2-3am local time
Other 4 hours comes during the time when I am writing an exam so totally impossible
I would hav asked for extension but my opp cant play during weekdays at all untill friday(if possible extension till friday)
Or I would req a act win as I believe there should be minimum time you have to be available to complete a series which my opp didnt
LOL why would you get an activity win when you can't play weekends at all :facepalm:... To date he has only proposed unfeasible times post midnight on sunday, and has stated he can only play weekdays (impossible as some of us work full time and long hours). Full evidence here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/smurf.41859/#profile-post-2113457

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
np, pleasure playing you phil.

it's my payback for turbohaxing souf out of gsc.

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
LOL why would you get an activity win when you can't play weekends at all :facepalm:... To date he has only proposed unfeasible times post midnight on sunday, and has stated he can only play weekdays (impossible as some of us work full time and long hours). Full evidence here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/smurf.41859/#profile-post-2113457
I am sorry I didnt knew u had flight tommorow.. speaking of unfeasible time u gave 2hrs of 3am ish slot and I said I cant play weekend time which is feasible for you or my bad I should have suggest 3am your time
Its not fair for me to go on coin toss cuz u cant play weekdays at all and can only play on 4hrs range over weekend which I cant cuz I have exams on both weekend or othrr 4hr hour range on sleeping time and on extension can play on next friday lel
Can you give me any solution other than activity win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)