ADV Cup VI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
My opponent has not responded to my VM from when the round went up and has not viewed the forums in 60 hours. I gave him multiple multi-hour ranges for various days earlier this week, including both yesterday and today. I also made it clear that playing over the weekend would not be ideal; I now have a lot of other games scheduled for tomorrow, too, so that is no longer going to be comfortable for me to fit in. Activity post.

Edit: I stayed on all day and did not see him on PS or receive a response on here. He has now not viewed the forums for 3 full days.

Edit 2: Yea, still nothing. He has not viewed forums since Monday night and it's now mid-Friday. Activity win request
I looked for him every time I was free today just in case there was a last possibility to get the game done, but he has been dead since Monday and never responded to my VM then. I will be busy tomorrow, so activity win request.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
My opponent has not responded to my VM from when the round went up and has not viewed the forums in 60 hours. I gave him multiple multi-hour ranges for various days earlier this week, including both yesterday and today. I also made it clear that playing over the weekend would not be ideal; I now have a lot of other games scheduled for tomorrow, too, so that is no longer going to be comfortable for me to fit in. Activity post.

Edit: I stayed on all day and did not see him on PS or receive a response on here. He has now not viewed the forums for 3 full days.

Edit 2: Yea, still nothing. He has not viewed forums since Monday night and it's now mid-Friday. Activity win request
I looked for him every time I was free today just in case there was a last possibility to get the game done, but he has been dead since Monday and never responded to my VM then. I will be busy tomorrow, so activity win request.
Be careful Finch, I think the activity here might be a coin flip, make sure the TDs know you've been online for sure

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I didn’t save the logs, sorry to everyone who’s asking.

I obviously respect Megs for all his knowledge and accomplishments, but this is the third significant tour with basically the same result. Pivotal game 3 and all of the momentum gets swung on the rng.

The games just not fair sometimes and it’s a shame because I feel like I came to play today.

I didn’t save the logs, sorry to everyone who’s asking.

I obviously respect Megs for all his knowledge and accomplishments, but this is the third significant tour with basically the same result. Pivotal game 3 and all of the momentum gets swung on the rng.

The games just not fair sometimes and it’s a shame because I feel like I came to play today.
I understood bro. but my question was just a joke. Nothing serious. We just play for fun
more luck in next battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)