Strategy & Metagame ADV OU Discussion THING?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically i had an idea where I just talk with ADV players and we have certain topics and we talk about the metagame. It'd be formatted like an interview. I ask questions and we all discuss what we think. Dekzeh and M Dragon have already agreed. We haven't thought too much about it but some topics we could go over was what was popular in the Smogon Tour this season, what was good there, what was bad there, things that we liked in SPL, underrated movesets, etc. what ya think

probs need a better title too

This could definitely be interesting. A Smogcast might be more fitting for the style, but if you guys prefer text, I could definitely see this being a solid article. A clearer goal of what you guys would cover would be helpful, though~

Very descriptive title :P

I recommend going into this with some more concrete ideas of what you're going to talk about, but I'm confident enough in you and think this would be cool, so approving so you can move forward.

ETA: lol I just saw the date. The release date is the 5th of May, which gives you, the GP/HTML team, and the artists barely more than a week to get this done, so I STRONGLY recommend you aim for Issue #28 if you weren't intending to do so already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)