ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2018: Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored by the Handsome and Talented Lutra
1531759963146.png

Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Semi-Finals | Finals

Introduction

ADV OU Global Championship is a standard ADV OU Tournament with a goal to find the best ADV OU player of the year.

Each round will consist of 2 stages. The first stage each player will be given 2 sets of pairings in which they play a first-to-1-win (best-of-1 excluding ties) vs their opponent. After the first stage is completed and the host has determined wins, players who win both their matches go through to the next round, while players who lost twice are eliminated. The players who won 1, lost 1, battle it out in a tiebreaker FT1W in stage 2 to join the two-time winners in the next round or the player wins the tournament in the case of a final.

The prize returns from RBY: a $50 (or equivalent) amazon gift card will be given out to the winner of the entire tournament!

On Activity:

You must post in this thread with an explanation of why you deserve the activity win. If you do not post, I will coin-flip or give you the activity lost. You have been warned.

Round 4:

Set 1:

byronthewellwell vs BKC
UD
vs Zephir
Teclis vs mael
Melle2402 vs Blackoblivion
false vs PDC
Lavos vs dcae
Pohjis
vs Rodriblutar
zugubu royale vs The Kyle

Set 2:

Zephir vs dcae
false
vs Pohjis
The Kyle vs Rodriblutar
Melle2402 vs Teclis
BKC
vs UD
byronthewellwell vs mael
zugubu royale vs PDC
Blackoblivion vs Lavos

Round 4 Stage 2:

Pohjis vs Rodriblutar
Lavos vs byronthewellwell
UD vs false
The Kyle vs Melle2402

Extension Deadline: Tuesday July 17th @ 9pm GMT-4.

Deadline: July 22nd @ 9pm GMT-4

Last edited by a moderator:

Teclis

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I don't really like being that kind of guy either but I have not seen any sign of mael being alive on Discord/Smogon for a week. It's now Sunday morning and I'm unsure of when I'll be available today so..activity I guess ? (I will delete that should be show up when I'm online)

Activity Decisions / Coin Flips:

Teclis vs. mael
Melle2402 vs. Blackoblivion
Lavos vs. Dcae

Byronthewellwell vs. mael
zugubu royale vs. PDC
Blackoblivion vs. Lavos

UD

BeerLover
Won against false in a really tough, drawn out game that eventually lead to me getting a lucky Freeze on his Swampert, which kind of snowballed into a win for me. GG bud and thanks for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)