ADV ADV OU Global Championship 2018: Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored by the Handsome and Talented Lutra

Signups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Semi-Finals | Finals

Introduction

ADV OU Global Championship is a standard ADV OU Tournament with a goal to find the best ADV OU player of the year.

Each round will consist of 2 stages. The first stage each player will be given 2 sets of pairings in which they play a first-to-1-win (best-of-1 excluding ties) vs their opponent. After the first stage is completed and the host has determined wins, players who win both their matches go through to the next round, while players who lost twice are eliminated. The players who won 1, lost 1, battle it out in a tiebreaker FT1W in stage 2 to join the two-time winners in the next round or the player wins the tournament in the case of a final.

The prize returns from RBY: a $50 (or equivalent) amazon gift card will be given out to the winner of the entire tournament!

On Activity:

You must post in this thread with an explanation of why you deserve the activity win. If you do not post, I will coin-flip or give you the activity loss. You have been warned.

Semifinals:

Set 1:

BKC vs Melle2402
Lavos vs UD

Set 2:

UD vs Melle2402
BKC vs Lavos

Stage 2:

BKC vs. UD

Reminder: these games are BO1 by default, but you may do BO3/other if you mutually agree.

Deadline is Sunday night if possible. I know you're all pretty active, but let me know if you won't make it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ggs. Im really mad because i was that far and then i lose two haxy matches. But I dont think this one was as bad as my first match.
At least i made it to semis, thanks for everyone who helped me during the tour and gl to the remaining three players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)