ADV ADV OU Global Championships 2019: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my 2nd opponent le lliolae blatantly ignored my vm all week, he even answered one after it, and it's late for me now so ill take that win

won first game and then RAIKU gave me the win

Edit other opp gave also win proof on my wall

Last edited:

TTK

Won't Catch Me Lacking.
is a Community Contributor
Calling act on Ismakhil like for real, this guy missed yesterday's time (that he set) and claimed he was on for 2 hours but couldn't be bothered to contact me when I was online lmao. Missing the time again, I'm busy studying for important exams and I cannot wait for this guy another night.

dcae

plaza athénée
is a defending SCL Championis a Past SCL Champion
calling act on diophantine, he missed our time on sunday and, since the extension, has been on today without meeting any of the reasonable times i provided nor making an effort to find a time we could play at.

Calling act on Ismakhil like for real, this guy missed yesterday's time (that he set) and claimed he was on for 2 hours but couldn't be bothered to contact me when I was online lmao. Missing the time again, I'm busy studying for important exams and I cannot wait for this guy another night.
lmao i was on all the evening and you didn't show up, so i decided to re schedule for yesterday at the same hour but you weren't on and you saw my message on smogon without replying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)