aka the situation
Art by Blazenix
Entering this seasonal earns you points in qualifying for the ADV OU Championship, and winning it qualifies you to play in the RoA Forum Championship 2023.
Winning this tournament will allow you to display
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
- This is a standard Gen 3 OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 3] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown (or smogtours server).
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Deezcastforms vs Vanchamp
pkThunderbolt vs Royal1604 (Extended)
TDR vs Quarante8
RBN vs Athena's Myth
CyberOdin✝ vs Thor (Extended)
Yak Attack vs 7DyRex
DezShizzels vs Shiba
Haarper vs Rubyblood
damien the genius vs Jirachee
Amir vs Nael222
Kjaser vs melancholy0
Danny vs Skooma
airfare vs Farce Of The Death
BigFatMantis vs Carkoala
Jisoo vs Aliss
gnont vs lolebruh
mael vs MultiPokemon
Vileman vs Arcanine1929
Mollymiltoast vs ASKid679
Staxi vs airports
Isza vs XelloW
Arcanis Prime vs Neblina
Jimothy Cool vs luisin
Elfuseon vs paolode99
Pkmn trainer Rizzo vs Cristian Jimenez
Oskari vs Lhions
Kristyl vs le LLiolae
McMeghan vs Elian
Yves Stone vs gorex
Endill vs ruuko
pokology vs TyCarter
Shakur vs Redless
Pairings were generated at https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/9017/.
The Round 4 Extension Deadline is Wednesday, March 1st, 11:59 PM GMT-5
The Round 4 Deadline is Sunday, March 4th, 11:59 PM GMT-5.