Ubers ADV Ubers Cup III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

1537211855365.png

This is actually the Annual ADV Tournament V, formerly won by Fireburn, 0kay, Level 56, and SoulWind

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Please save your replays. It is recommended to play on the Smogon Tournaments server due to its ability to automatically save replays.
  • This is a standard ADV Ubers tournament.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and cheating rules apply.
ADV Ubers Clauses / Information
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • Wobbuffet / Wynaut + Leftovers is banned
  • Smeargle + Ingrain is banned
Round 3:

Deadline is Monday July 22nd at 11:59 PM PT

Last edited:
Reactions: w_r

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lux92 vs. skysolo14 and March Fires vs. cielbakasan are in contact and will likely play within the next couple days.

Activity call. My opponent told me they could play in my mornings but never gave a specific time even though I asked them to - I was on both Saturday and Sunday morning as I said I would be and looked for them. They displayed activity on forums during that time as well, but never replied to my VMs. They only asked if I was online and could play once, which was during the time period I specifically outlined as being unavailable. I don't really want to do this but they've put pretty low effort into scheduling a time to play with me and I'm also completely unavailable next weekend, meaning i'll probably already need an extension in next week's round so don't want to put this back further.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
Confirmed that March Fires put more effort into getting that match done and also tried to schedule a specific time on multiple occasions and was met with no definite response or effort to coordinate.

March Fires is granted activity over egalvanc

Elite eight pairings coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)