ADV UU Tournament (The End) [Won by spies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules

No OHKO moves (No Horn Drill, Fissure, Guillotine, or Sheer Cold)
No Evasion moves (No Double Team or Minimize)
Sleep Clause
Species Clause
XD moves WILL be allowed
Freeze Clause
No Self-KO allowed on last pokemon
Only pokemon in the underused section and BELOW may be used.
That means you cannot use borderlines
This tournament is DOUBLE ELIMINATION
SEND A PM TO YOUR OPPONENT AND SET UP A BATTLE DATE/TIME!http://www.smogon.com/community/showthread.php?t=7144http://www.smogon.com/community/showthread.php?t=7144

Round 10

Deadline: June 30th

Winner's Bracket

Noobster vs spies

Loser's Bracket

Devilkid vs Aeolus

Round 11

Loser's Bracket

Aeolus vs Noobster

Round 12

Winner's Bracket Champion: spies

vs

Loser's Bracket Champion: Noobster

Winner: spies

All I will say is...

I still can't believe earthy out of all 64 of those people had to be the one to win it all. I'm not doubting his skills, but I just find it amazing that he never had to enter the loser's bracket. Seriously, he's not on the "only loses to hax" level...but out of the other 63 people who else would fit that role?

But w/e, good work.

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
freaktron said:
All I will say is...

I still can't believe earthy out of all 64 of those people had to be the one to win it all. I'm not doubting his skills, but I just find it amazing that he never had to enter the loser's bracket. Seriously, he's not on the "only loses to hax" level...but out of the other 63 people who else would fit that role?

But w/e, good work.
can you just keep these kind of comments to yourself?

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Noobster said:
Originally Posted by Fat freaktron
All I will say is...

But w/e, good work.
can you just keep these kind of comments to yourself?
I couldn't agree more. You do this a lot freaktron.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
yeah....and it's annoying as fuck.

Congrats earthwaaaaaa. you caught them all...

p.s. pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)