Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance you'd be interested in a Quiet Magic Guard Solosis for the Snover? I have 31/X/31/31/31/0 or 31/X/31/31/31/X.
lol, I am interested in Solosis, CMT:)
and write in my thread what you want for it.

Still waiting for your answer for Lileep, Aldunis:)

Hello Alduin,

I am really interested in your hidden power fire roselia and magnemite if you still have one.
I have an ev trained 5 IV shiny noivern, I am fairly new so I don't have much more that fits your trade criteria :<
Let me know if you want to discuss.

Thanks

I would give a 5iv Battle Ready (Moveset, EVs, Levelled) Shiny Aegislash OR Greninja, your decision; for a HP Fire Magnemite.

Thanks.

Sorry everyone. Been a little busy at work and in life. I'll be free tonight and most of tomorrow to complete requests and trade.

Almost forgot about the noibat. Wondering when can you trade me it?
I'll be on tonight, just send me a PM when you're free to trade.

Hey, looking for a (non-HP) Modest Rotom! Check my thread - thanks!
I'm interested in a Female Careful Larvitar if you still need the Rotom.

hey pal! Ready to trade for HP fire Skrelp?
Yeah, I should be online tonight. I may need to breed a Skrelp though, not sure about my current inventory.

Any chance you'd be interested in a Quiet Magic Guard Solosis for the Snover? I have 31/X/31/31/31/0 or 31/X/31/31/31/X.
I would be interested in doing that if you still need the Snover.

Hello Alduin,

I am really interested in your hidden power fire roselia and magnemite if you still have one.
I have an ev trained 5 IV shiny noivern, I am fairly new so I don't have much more that fits your trade criteria :<
Let me know if you want to discuss.

Thanks
I actually already have a Shiny Noivern. I am looking for other competitive Shiny Pokemon, but it'll take a lot for me to breed an HP Fire Magnemite.

I would give a 5iv Battle Ready (Moveset, EVs, Levelled) Shiny Aegislash OR Greninja, your decision; for a HP Fire Magnemite.

Thanks.
Sorry, I already have both of those. I need an offer better than that to justify breeding an HP Fire Magnemite too. Sorry :(

CMT for HP Fire Protean Froakie ;)

thanks for your time
I'm interested in the Espurr and Claucher.

CMT for HP Ground Eevee and HP Ice helio
I can do HP Ice Heliptile for Nincada and Murkrow if you're okay with that.

Hi there again,

Interested in that HP Fire Skrelp, CMT for it if you wish.
I really want a clone of that Shiny Ponyta if you're willing. Let me know if you want me to add something to the trade. It'll take me a while to breed another HP Fire Skrelp though. Thanks.

I really want a clone of that Shiny Ponyta if you're willing. Let me know if you want me to add something to the trade. It'll take me a while to breed another HP Fire Skrelp though. Thanks.
pm me to trade when you want....do you want espur male or female?

Claunchet is ready too :D

HP Ice timid lightning rod electrike 31/x/30/31/31/31 for hp ice eevee ?
and CMT for the bold eevee and/or HA Timid Eevee

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! Was away for the past few days. I'll get both pokemon ready ASAP :D. I will notify you when I have them ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)