Alice in Tradingland (XY)

Hi, could i trade you a venipede for a female growlithe? not really any ivs, but just for pokedex filling purposes

I am interested in adaptability corphish, speed boost yanma, timid swift swim lotad and water absorb lapras. check my thread I hope we can make a deal for all of them

I got some more stuff and I want some more of your awesome stuff, so please CMT for Murkrow, Scatterbug and Litleo.

Interested in any of

31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi w/ Nasty Plot (Serene Grace, male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Honedge (female)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Magikarp (Swift Swim, male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Absol w/ Play Rough (female with Super Luck, male with Pressure)

for a squirtle?

No interest for a while, leave thread unchecked for a day, suddenly everyone

Hey, CMT for a female Bagon please. Thanks.
Male Fletchling?

CMT for a female modest squirtle?
I'd be interested in Larvitar, although you may be waiting a while since I'd have to breed one, and the female ratio is painstakingly low.

Hi, could i trade you a venipede for a female growlithe? not really any ivs, but just for pokedex filling purposes
No thanks

Modest Swim Swift Poliwag 31/x/31/31/31/31 for a male Modest Lotad?
Deal, just need to get the baby makers to pump one out

I am interested in adaptability corphish, speed boost yanma, timid swift swim lotad and water absorb lapras. check my thread I hope we can make a deal for all of them
Cleffa, Kangaskhan, Zubat and Super-Size Pumpkaboo, ideally all male besides the Kanga (Don't mind either way)

Hi, are you interested in a 5 IV Jolly Riolu w/BP+Crunch (various abilities) ? I'd like to trade for a Electrike.
If you have any Prankster/Justified ones you have a deal

I got some more stuff and I want some more of your awesome stuff, so please CMT for Murkrow, Scatterbug and Litleo.
Male Foongus is all I'm really interested in, maybe a male Shellos once you get one in stock

Interested in any of

31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi w/ Nasty Plot (Serene Grace, male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Honedge (female)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Magikarp (Swift Swim, male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Absol w/ Play Rough (female with Super Luck, male with Pressure)

for a squirtle?
Honedge

I'll trade you a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 ghastly for a lotad
Sure

Cleffa, Kangaskhan, Zubat and Super-Size Pumpkaboo, ideally all male besides the Kanga (Don't mind either way)
Well kanga is 100% female, and Cleffa is actually hard to bred male due to its gender ratio. So hopefully you can accept a female cleffa. But yeah give me a day or so and I will have them all bred and ready to trade.

For your trophy case helioptile.

Offering:
Froakie 31/31/31/31/31/31
-Male
-Hasty
-Protean/Torrent
-Nicknamed: Greninja but I can change it if you wish.
I bet this looks suspicious to you but these are the results of me trying to masuda froakie.

Last edited:
I'm ready to trade whenever, just drop me a vm: 4270 0331 1304 ign Vitor

oh and I'd love if you nicknamed squirtle 'Kunkka'

My frie
No interest for a while, leave thread unchecked for a day, suddenly everyone

Male Fletchling?

I'd be interested in Larvitar, although you may be waiting a while since I'd have to breed one, and the female ratio is painstakingly low.

No thanks

Deal, just need to get the baby makers to pump one out

If you have any Prankster/Justified ones you have a deal

Male Foongus is all I'm really interested in, maybe a male Shellos once you get one in stock

Honedge

Sure
My friend code is 2251-4971-5202

Willing to breed up a Scyther for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowpoke ♀ in a heal ball? I have no preference in gender.

I'm also willing to send it over first if my nonexistant postcount incites skepticism.

Willing to breed up a Scyther for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Regenerator Slowpoke ♀ in a heal ball? I have no preference in gender.

I'm also willing to send it over first if my nonexistant postcount incites skepticism.
um, I would be quite happy to make that trade once I get around to breeding one but just to be certain; a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Scyther?

Would you be interested in Jolly Moxie male Pinsir with 31/31/31/x/31/31 for speed boost Yanma? It's in a quick ball.

Would you be interested in Jolly Moxie male Pinsir with 31/31/31/x/31/31 for speed boost Yanma? It's in a quick ball.
If you can get a female one, sure

No, a physical scyther - as you've listed in the 2nd post.
Oh, whoops, for some reason I misread your post and thought the Slowpoke IVs were Scyther's, yeah that makes a lot more sense now. And yeah sure, that will be much easier than that weird misinterpretation would've been lol

If you can get a female one, sure

Oh, whoops, for some reason I misread your post and thought the Slowpoke IVs were Scyther's, yeah that makes a lot more sense now. And yeah sure, that will be much easier than that weird misinterpretation would've been lol
Does level matter? If not, I can trade you a female one that I've been breeding as a parent. Level 32.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)