Alienowitch's Emporium. RNG shop Gen 3-7 LAUNCH ☆~~ヾ(>▽<)ノ。・☆

I'm looking to trade! If you like anything, I'll let you know what I want in return! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/164VKtfcMIOY1eG4H3fkWVHpgqT9X7ld1TylQTtjs2K0/edit?usp=sharing is my shop, I trade on PS Wifi room so all of these have proof. Also, I have some 10th Aniv events and other gen 3 events not listed here! LMK. My discord is Packle#8736
Hi !! Thanks for writing me up !

I'd be interested in Shiny Hasty Genesect if it does have correct redemption method (it's ought to be from JPN ?)
I'd happily trade 2 of mine Pokes for it ;)

Do you have a proof list? A lot of your legends and RNGs cant trade on wifi room so i might need to pick some baby mons. LMK i you want anything else btw, you have some pretty cool stuff!!!!!

Do you have a proof list? A lot of your legends and RNGs cant trade on wifi room so i might need to pick some baby mons. LMK i you want anything else btw, you have some pretty cool stuff!!!!!
Hello. Appologies for late reply. I have so many Pokes that I'm too lazy to make proofs for any of them, the ensuing chaos with all photos and such would be inmesurrable ! Anyway if you find anything of interest in my collection please let me know and I'm sure we will strike a swift deal ;)

Hi,

Can I interest you in anything (please cmt ^^),
You have a lot of very cool stuff :) at first glance I'd be interested in things like:
-air lock shiny rayquaza
-shiny dialga
-shiny palkia
-shiny thundurus
-shiny zekrom
-shiny timid kyurem
... and so on, so mostly legendaries

Please, let me know if there is anything that piqued your interest :)

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)