"All Articles" link for The Smog

Status
Not open for further replies.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Occasionally I look for a Smog article that I can't remember what issue it's in. Before I could just click them all but we have more than just a few now. Can we have an "All Articles" button that just lists them all?

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Agrees with Chris is me 100%. This would be very convenient. Of course we'd have have to list the date the article was published on and the issue it was in so we don't click on an outdated metagame analysis by mistake.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yeah this sounds good and, as far as I know, not too difficult to implement.

Maybe split them up into mini-mini-mini sections :P

E.G:

NU Metagame Analyses
Then you could have similar sections for spriting articles, featured types and stuff.

Alternatively you could just have the main 6 categories with the list of articles.

EDIT: Dammit SDS, stop being a ninja and do your WSC judging instead

I think this is an excellent idea, such indexes make finding specific articles much easier. I'd also be more than willing to write this thing up and get it online as soon as tonight if there's enough support for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)