Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Lord Thorx for GSC OU

Username: Silveruby
PS! Username: Silveruby
Your timezone: GMT-5
Generation: Gens 1-5 OU
Usual Hours of Availability: Sundays, 12 pm-6pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I daresay I am fairly experienced in competitive however I have been on frequent hiatuses from the competitive scene. I primarily play monotype generations 5 through 7 and National Dex Mono in addition to generation 7 OU. I have laddered on Natdex and found a fair amount success and I would consider that my best tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes. Silveruby#1744
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:
Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crunchman

lucky and bad
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to Aldrich

Username: Crunchman
PS! Username: Crunchman
Your timezone: GMT-7
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays in the afternoon and evening, Weekends 9am-11pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started really playing Pokemon Showdown in March and picked up the Doubles OU tier soonafter. A couple different times I've tried doing some laddering/playing for VGC and I really have no clue what I'm doing. I don't have a cartridge so I can only play on Showdown exclusively.
Are you able to use Discord?: Crunchman#2686
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yup

Assigned to Void for DPP OU

Username: Flatemo
PS username: Flatemo/ Holy Flatemo
Timezone: GMT+8
Generations: ADV/DPP/BW
Usual hours of availability: After my class till 5 PM my time. Weekends time is random
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive pokemon(min 3 sentences): I mainly play Ubers for 1 year hence why all my RMTs were about Ubers. I mainly want to learn more about past gens like no team preview, hazard control, and weather control. I also built a few BW teams in the past but Idk much about EVs so I want to learn more about EVs in general too.
Are you able to use discord: Flatemo#1341
Do you know how blacklist works?: Yes

Links

Everything Stays
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to: roxiee

Username: Links
PS! Username: Links
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly at evening but I can bend if need be, just can't do past 10pm GMT-4 or before 9am GMT-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing Old Gens for a while now and initially ignored SS as a whole, not really paying any mind to it. BWNU though is one of my favorite old gen tiers and I got introduced to SSNU from there and have been really enjoying it. My building is almost non existent though and my play could use some polish so I'd appreciate anyone willing to take me on :]
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, Links#3428
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Ye

roxiee

Baby <3
is a Tutoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Assigned to: sensei axew

Username: roxiee
PS! Username:
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability: Will accommodate with tutor, not consistent due to work.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Monotype and NU, looking to expand more in-depth and get more involved in the tournament scene particularly next year. I want to be more prepared for Grand Slam especially and overall just enjoying Pokemon, integrating myself in multiple communities, and learning more metagames. Also interested in voice chat ~
Are you able to use Discord?: y
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: y

Requesting sensei axew

Assigned to: ToastNoButter

Username: CyberDCrest
PS! Username: Trainer Saturn
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Tuesday - Saturday: 8pm - 12am | Sunday & Monday: 8am - 12am . I do work in retail and it is the holiday season. Hours may vary if I get off late for whatever reason.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing VGC since 2014. I made the Weakness Policy Aegislash set that people started using in XY. I went to two small in real life tournaments in VGC 2019. I just got back after almost giving up VGC over a month ago. I ranked 1522 in VGC Series 10 PS ladder with 194 Wins and 185 Loses.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes

Assigned to: Fakee

Username: Estuardo19
PS! Username: Estuardo19
Your timezone: Gmt-6
Generation: BW
Usual Hours of Availability: All the week, between my 11am to 2-3am
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I start play 3 years ago, i start to play more "serious" 4-6 months ago, my first tour be the DPP SSNL and the BW SSNL, in dpp i lost on round 3 by act and in bw i lost on round 7. I in on bw cup but i lost on r1 by act cause i cant play anyday this week, next i try to play the ROA TEAM whit a friends 1 or 2 months ago, my team lose on round 1 xD, i play the NATDEX SSNL losing on round 3, and the last tour i play be the roa multitier losing in round 2
Are you able to use Discord?: Yep
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yep

Assigned to: Jomatoes

Username:Capri
PS! Username:Capri V.ll
Your timezone:EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays: 3.PM to 11.PM. Weekends:8.AM to 12.PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I have been on Showdown since Mid-2019 mainly doing OU and UU, But the results I was gardening were average, so thought maybe I should make a change in format, then making my change from singles to doubles so I need help to with settling into Vgc. Are you able to use Discord?:Yes
Do you understand how the blacklist works?:Yes

Assigned to roxiee
Username: pas_touchao
PS! Username: pas_touchao
Your timezone: GMT+1 (France)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm-11pm during the week, weekend it depends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve quite active on French monotype tours since I started about 8 months ago, as well as participating at the seasonals, which was really fun, and where facing skilled opponents was really interesting. I believe I have a good in game approach, but I lack the ability to build strong and appropriate teams for these different tours. I’d like to improve on the competitive side, since I don’t believe the ladder is that fun and representative of what’s actually good.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes of course, under the same alt
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: yes

Assigned to Aldrich

Username: pix
PS! Username: Pixxels / Pixxels VGC / Pix VGC
Timezone: gmt+3
Times of availability: 2 - 5 PM or 7-9 PM (GMT +3) Always free on my weekends
Experience Competitively: started playing vgc in aug 2020 then stopped for a while bcuz I didn't like it then got back into vgc during s9 as a stress relief. now for my achievements, I got some grassroot cuts, played for apac in dou wcup, got to top 500 in s7 and s10, s11 and ig that's it.
Are you able to use Discord: yes, pix#5378

Assigned to: airfare

Username: YOUNG BASEDGOD OPTIFY
PS! Username: OPTIFY
Your timezone: -5
Usual Hours of Availability: weeknights and any time on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I am mostly a national dex player, but would like to get to learn gen 8 ou as it's one of the most popular formats on the site. While I have some experience in the tier due to friendly games, I would enjoy learning specifics of building and playing the tier.

Requesting airfare

Assigned to: devin

Username: Skeptcal Dingo

PS! Username: Skeptcal Dingo

Your timezone: GMT + 9.5

Usual Hours of Availability: after work most weeknights for 5-6 hours and most Saturdays. For 3-4 hours.

Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

My name is Skeptcal Dingo, but people call me SD. In mid February 2020 I found jamvad and his academy. I bought his book and hit 1700 on ss0u in 10 days from 1100. I’ve learnt about tilting, metagame changes and mindset in that time and a hit 1800 for the first time early this year. In jamvads academy I was drafted to a PL. i managed to win all my matches and Our team went undefeated in the regular season. My manager was Devin. I watched all replays of my peers for the tier I have chosen to learn, i am at the start of my journey and whilst I have had success pretty quickly I know there is still heaps to learn.

Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Requesting Devin

Assigned to Aldrich

Username: BlueRay
PS! Username: time to chill
Your timezone: GMT +1 (at the moment)
Usual Hours of Availability: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 20:00 - 00:00, Sunday between 15:00 - 22:00. I can be more flexible depending on a tutor's time.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to be a casual player in Monotype and VGC, specifically gen 6 and gen 7. Nowadays, I'm mainly a PetMod player in a format called Megas for All where I learned and am still learning a lot from its tournaments, be they individual or team oriented. In Megas for All, I'm a 7 x tournament winner, I managed a team and led it to a second place in the first half of this year, and currently, I'm in the finals of the second team tournament. As a sidenote, Megas for All has formats like standard (OU), VGC, Monotype, and UU, with the first two being the most popular and active ones. My hope is to learn about gen 8 VGC on a much deeper level.

Assigned to: Siatam for GSC OU

Username: ashbala99
PS! Username: ashbala99
Your timezone: GMT+5.5
Generation: GSC OU
Usual Hours of Availability: 10 am - 11 pm (+5.5) (sometimes it depends on my work too but am flexible)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): been in ps for 6 yrs and smogon for a year ... has more experience in tiers like mono and used to play all tiers ... got interested to learn more old gen meta and i feel gsc is the place to start :)
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, xmystery07#6139

Aqua Jet

Fly Away
is a Pre-Contributor
Assigned to: adem

Username: Aqua Jet
PS! Username: Aqua8Jet
Your timezone: EDT (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of Availability: 6:00pm - 10:00pm on weekdays and 8:00am - 8:30pm on weekends. Willing to be flexible though, depending on my tutor's timezone.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I started playing competitive Pokémon in Generation 7 using Random Battles. Around the end of March of last year, I decided to give Monotype a whirl because I had some friends that were urging me to try it. Around January of this year, I began to play UU and have had decent success in the tier, playing in UUWC (1-2), and UU Majors (2-2 in pools). I've also picked up Ubers, becoming a substitute during UWC where my team made finals, PUWC (where I am 1-1), and LCWC.

adem has allowed me to request them as a tutor.

ckw

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to yuki

Username: ckw
PS! Username: ckw
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: evenings most weekdays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play VGC 2015. That is kinda how i got into mons. I quit when 2016 rules were introduced and have been playing smogon tiers ever since. I'd like to play VGC again!

Assigned to: zee

Username: SanTrapVGC
PS! Username: SanTrapGamer
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Mon-Fri: 8-11, 1-4
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been following VGC since roughly post-worlds 2014 after watching Sejun. I dabbled a bit in 2015 and 2016. Post-Wprlds 2017 (2018 season) is when I finally competed at local events. I managed to place top 500 on SD ladder during 2018 and I believe early 2020. I've only competed at local events since due to personal reasons of being unable to compete at Regional level or higher events.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes.
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Yes.

Assigned to: Raptor

Username: Endill
PS! Username: Endill
Your timezone: gmt -3
Usual Hours of Availability: usually with free time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm crusty as fuck, need to l2p SS b4 march. ADV Main and used to play SM NU.
Are you able to use Discord?: Vicente#6946

Assigned to jonas

Username: 151runner
PS! Username: 151runner
Your timezone: UTC +9 / AKST
Usual Hours of Availability: Flexible, irregular schedule
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing my whole life since RBY with a focus on the metagame, I quit playing after XY but recently got back into it and play ranked battles on Switch mainly and use Showdown for experimenting with setups. I want to start going to official tournaments. I am familiar with the game mechanic formulas to some degree and have experience using Excel/LibreOffice formulas and have rudimentary knowledge of statistics.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, 151runner#9262

I want to buy you a few coffees/teas/beers for your troubles if you accept Cashapp, Apple Pay, or PayPal

Assigned to Plunder
Username: SuperDragonite
PS! Username: SprDragonite
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm-9pm most weekdays, sometimes sooner, sometimes later, and generally free at weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: So I've been playing HO flying since i was around 1300 elo as I couldn't adapt to balance and stall playstyles and I managed to peak at 1691 elo (with 60 GXE) in a couple of months. But my team and me, everything is very inconsistent, i win v ice but lose v bug, win v electric but lose v fighting, everything is wrong with that. Recently i've dropped to 1400 so i've been trying balance flying and HO dark but it did not go better. So i'd like to improve my teambuilding skills (is it included in battling 101?) which are far from good and also i'd like to learn how to break through balance and stall more easily, because I generally struggle against those and sometimes ragequit in front of them. I feel like I have reached my highest level but then everyone beats me in 55 different ways, I just can't see the next level.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, as sprdragonite#6550
Do you understand how the blacklist works?: Unless there's another blacklist other than the one above and i'm blind, yes.
And my english is not very good.

saba

დდშც
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: kythr

Username: saba
PS! Username: saba
Your timezone: gmt+4
Usual Hours of Availability: my schedule is a bit weird but I have enough free time on my hand to manage.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I’ve been playing competitive pokemon from time to time over a long period of time, I’ve played in some smogon tours as well. I usually end up playing whatever tier I feel like so I don’t have much specialized knowledge about any single tier.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)