Rejected - Inactive Allow pms and teambuilder to be viewed simultaneously

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
All too often I find myself using the teambuilder and end up having someone blasting my pms, thus resulting in me having to bounce back and forth from the teambuilder to them and back and never getting anything done. There are a few ways this can be handled:
  • Having a separate PS tab for pms. This would be nice for multiple reasons between being able to multitask with teambuilder (or battles) and pms while also allowing me to see the pms between myself and whoever else I might be talking to at the time, in addition to there being less risk of them being buried underneath other pms.
  • Make the Home tab capable of being moved to the right panel of the layout. Since pms are currently locked to the Home tab, an option that would have a similar effect to the above alternative would be allowing people to have the Home tab on the right panel, alongside PS rooms, groupchats, and the Battles tab, as opposed to how it is currently locked to the left.
  • Make the Teambuilder tab capable of being moved to the right panel of the layout. Similar idea to the above choice, but reversed.
There are probably other ways to go about handling this, but this is all I could think of-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)