Approved Allow us to remove seldom played formats from /rank

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Champion
As someone who ladders frequently on my main account and not on alts and has been for a long time, there are many formats on my /rank that have only been played once or twice and it can be a bit of an annoyance for this to take up a whole screens worth sometimes. It'd be nice if users could remove formats with W/L reset for metas that they haven't played in 6 or more months.

1573391241703.png

Metas like this can get quite cluttered sometimes. ty for any consideration towards this QOL feature.

Mod Edit:

For any developer implementing this, look into just hiding tiers that haven't been played in a while (> 6 months?) under a "show inactive formats" button (or something similar). No need to mess with the database and delete records.

Last edited by a moderator:
perhaps if you have less than 10 plays in a format they are placed in a drop-down box at the bottom of /rank just so you can still see them and they arent completely hidden. it would solve the clutter by being closed by default.

Very nice idea, I'd like to see it implemented. I have of thought of something very similar in the past, but since I don't know if my idea deserves a separate thread or if it has already been brought up in the past, I'll just post it here. I feel it would be nice to be able to reset our ladder score in any given tier. I dislike how we have to make alts every time we want to go on a new ladder run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)