AAA Almost Any Ability Spring Seasonal - Round 5 (Losers Bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by lyd

Welcome to the AAA Spring Seasonal!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Circuit 2020 information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the AAA ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Sw/Sh cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.

Round 5 (Losers Bracket)

K3ppr  vs  lockjaw
aVocado  vs  TectonicDestroyer
Alternatif
 vs  Chloe
damflame 3  vs  Shadowmonstr4
aesf  vs  DugZa
Thinkerino  vs  Fardin
Chazm
 vs  alaserdolphin
Eccalliti ✿  vs  The Number Man

Deadline is Sunday, May 17th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4)

Last edited:

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Dragapult is banned this week because it was banned before the round started. I know it is still legal on PS!, but it is banned.

Chloe vs Alternatif involved Dragapult in both games, but this was before this announcement was made. As a result, I will leave it up to both users to decide to rematch without Dragapult if they want. If not, the win will be Alternatif's.

dhelmise

banend doosre
Social Media Head
Megazard I would like to apologize for my lack of responsibility on the past week. I should've paid more attention to this thread.

New pairing: Megazard vs The Number Man

If you can get this done before the round ends, that would be great, but I will understand if you need an extension.

not too sure how this works since i just received my opponent yesterday but

my opponent didn't play their winner's match this week or last week, so I'm assuming they're inactive for this tour? fwiw I scheduled abt 24 hours ago, and they haven't responded. I'd give it more time, but it's sunday and i don't think it's likely they respond, so calling act ig

my opponent also hasn't responded yet (contacted this morning when i saw the pairing). Idm waiting for an extension if the tournament host feels it's necessary but idt my opp will respond as they were last online 50 min ago so im assuming they saw my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)