[OPEN] Amaluna's Sprite Gallery

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

Amaluna's
spriting thread
[open] for requests!

It was time to reopen and redesign my art thread! Here you can contact me to put in a request for an avatar / sprite you would like to see me make!
I have quite a bit of experience and I am only satisfied if you are satisfied! Despite me not being the most experienced in spriting, I will give what I can to hopefully meet your standards!

I'm taking requests! But know I am not a professional. I am learning the secrets of spriting slowly but surely.

My services:
Fus
ing

Cosplayers

Recoloring

Mirroring sprites

'Custom' sprite making

Adding a pokemon to a sprite

What I can NOT do:
Scratching sprites - making a sprite look like a specific character
Downscaling existing sprites

Have a look at some of my work!
Fusions

Recoloring

Mirroring sprites
WIP

'Custom' sprites
As custom as it gets from me.
Anna from Frozen
Buneary Girl
Busty girl
Christmas sprite
Freedom girl
Girl with plushy:
Growlithe Girl:
Guitar girl
Harley
Skitty Girl
Sylveon Girl
The Mask
Weavile Girl
Zorua Girl:
Girl 1.png
Girl 2.png
Girl 3.png
Girl 4.png

Cosplayers
Pokemon trainers cosplaying as a Pokemon.
Azumarill
Bellossom
Espeon
Espeon(1)
Girafarig
Houndoom
Meganium
Pichu
Sneasel
Vulpix
Whimsicott
Pyukumuku

Adding a pokemon to a sprite
Simply adding a Pokemon to a trainer sprite.

Trainer sprites for users on Pokemon Showdown!
Sprites I either forced upon users or were requested.
Ace
asgdf
Astara
Beowulf
Formerhope
Goddess Briyella
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
RosieTheVenusaur
Marshmallon

Satisfied customers:
People that requested my spriting services and accepted the end product.
Cornelly
Deaglem40
Deaglem40
ZombieCow
Duch nn
Rageeee
Marshmallon
Pyuk
Marshmallon
Marshmallon
Formerhope
Beowulf
Azumarill
Marshmallon

Other projects
Other projects I did that did not belong in the aforementioned categories.
[Smogon spriting contest]Fire → Water:

[Smogon spriting contest] Water → Fire:

[Smogon spriting contest] Shiny recolor:

[Smogon spriting contest] Regular recolor:

All of these are free to use where and whenever you want.
Feedback is appreciated!

Attachments

Last edited:
Your work is really beautiful and creative, I'm particularly fan of your cosplays creations, these are well-made :D
Also I'm sure you can make more Creations you could not resist, there are some good ideas here and that deserves to be continued, special mention to The Mask :^)

Amaluna

Thanks for the kind comments, guys! I appreciate it a lot! But the one flaw about that one is that it's too big to be used on Showdown. I might try to fix it soon tho.

Amaluna

Added 3 more sprites! And thanks for the nice feedback so far guys, I appreciate it!

Hi there, your sprites are amazing! Can you perhaps do a Viridi trainer sprite? I can't find any good ones online.
I tried that sprite for a good 2 hours, but I couldn't make it look good. I think a sprite for that requires scratching it, which I am not experienced enough for yet. I'm sorry!

Added 3 more sprites! And thanks for the nice feedback so far guys, I appreciate it!

I tried that sprite for a good 2 hours, but I couldn't make it look good. I think a sprite for that requires scratching it, which I am not experienced enough for yet. I'm sorry!
That''s fine! I understand; Viridi is one of the more complex characters.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, really cool Azumarill sprite, I really love it! I don't know if you're fine with me editing it a little making it like this: http://imgur.com/DV3knUD and I'll love to use it as my custom avatar on PS when it's possible, would it be alright?

Amaluna

Hey, really cool Azumarill sprite, I really love it! I don't know if you're fine with me editing it a little making it like this: http://imgur.com/DV3knUD and I'll love to use it as my custom avatar on PS when it's possible, would it be alright?
Yea, of course! Feel free to use anything I posted here. Glad you like it, tho!

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thank you so much for the avatar, I got it on the main server as my custom avatar but one thing I'm curious is why is it like the avatar that Marshmallon used, it's stays really clear and sharp when implemented but mine looks a little off. An example is this: http://imgur.com/RVNb8JX I made a mistake with Zarel and implemented that as my avatar, it's supposed to be http://imgur.com/aj4PHBk and I really want to avoid the situation where it blurs out again. Is there something I can do about it?

Amaluna

I think yours is a .jpeg and not a .png
Other than that, I really don't know. I am not that experienced with implementing avatars and such. Sorry!

Amaluna

Redesigned the thread!
I am open to requests again, so fire away! Hopefully I can pull figure something out that satisfies your needs!

Added:

The trainer's head was taken from Conysama's sprite. Click on my avatar to be taken to their original face. The rest was done by me!

Decided to redo some of Pokemon's worst shinies ever where you can barely tell it's even shiny! Giratina, Venusaur and Cresselia were not a part of that batch and were simply me being bored.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Could you please try to do a Ryu (Street Fighter) sprite? Great work btw, I really like the colors that you choose for the sprites, they are just so vivid and colorful!

I would love to get a Lili from Tekken avatar with a High-Ponytail, with Bayonetta from SSBU with the Gold Suit Costume. Is that too much to ask for?

I really like your trainer sprites and the cosplayers, do you think you could make a trainer sprite with Beedrill? Also, do you have to be a contributor in order to use the sprite in-game? Thank you in advance.

Amaluna

Got bored and gave this little girl a few new Pokemon. She's a cool girl, so it was time to get her some companions to carry around the regions!
Girl 1.png
Girl 2.png
Girl 3.png
Girl 4.png

I like your avatars, and stuff, but i would like to see Kazuma (the gender-equality goat) from Konosuba with Weavile (Because both of them can STEALLL).

(make sure nobody takes it except me)

:blobsad: too bad i cant have it as my avatar....

Amaluna

I like your avatars, and stuff, but i would like to see Kazuma (the gender-equality goat) from Konosuba with Weavile (Because both of them can STEALLL).

(make sure nobody takes it except me)

:blobsad: too bad i cant have it as my avatar....
That would require me to scratch it, which is one of the techniques I do not master yet. As much as I'd like to make it, I don't think I'll be able to. It's extremely difficult to "simulate" characteristics without scratching it, so it would look completely off.

That would require me to scratch it, which is one of the techniques I do not master yet. As much as I'd like to make it, I don't think I'll be able to. It's extremely difficult to "simulate" characteristics without scratching it, so it would look completely off.
Oh. That really is hard. Well...Then who was the one who made segmr's Avatar. His avatar is supposed to be Megumin, another character in the anime alongside Kazuma. I just would like someone to make it, that'd be awesome, if you know who he is, i would like to contact him.

Heres a sprite that i think will fit perfectly with garchomp and if possible can you reamake this sprite with a garchomp added, i would love this as my avatar in pokemon showdown. When i win a tournament or become a moderator i would love this sprite as a prize.
1606748463061.png

Amaluna

Heres a sprite that i think will fit perfectly with garchomp and if possible can you reamake this sprite with a garchomp added, i would love this as my avatar in pokemon showdown. When i win a tournament or become a moderator i would love this sprite as a prize. View attachment 295451
Do you have the 80x80 .PNG version of that? Downscaling this will totally destroy it and it doesn't look too high quality like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)