Other An Entry in Balanced Stallishmons

Is Surskit god?

• Total voters
So this is my first RMT post, and i thought well why not post my stall team with the funny nicknames. So here is my decently successful BH Stallish team.

King of Pringles (Giratina) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Careful Nature
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
upload_2014-8-14_21-27-45.png

Giratina is basically a must for any decent stall team. It resists annoying moves from protean, contrary, and no guard sets. Its main purpose is to set hazards and spread sleep upon the enemy with Spore and Dragon Tail. Prankster Allows it to spore setup sweepers and Dragon Tail switches them out, one of 3 methods on my team to deal with setups.

EAT RICE! (Arceus) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Soundproof
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Perish Song
- Thousand Waves
- Heal Order
- King's Shield
upload_2014-8-14_21-32-47.png

Arceus, the creator of all Pokemon its a underrated Pokemon in BH today. It has great bulk and decent speed at 120 across for a total of 720 BST. I choose Arceus for this set because of its bulk and ability to switch in on the -Ates and most unboosted attacks. Safety Goggles protect from annoying sleep, and King' shield weakens physical attackers. The most important part of the set is clearly Twaves/Perish Song. Twaves traps all but flying and ghost, and Perish Song as most of you know kills in 3 turns. Soundproof keeps Arceus safe from Perish enabling it trap and kill anything that can't switch out with Baton Pass or something else. It also can trap an imposter of its self and PP stall.

Fried Calamari (Kyogre) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Water Spout
- Spore
- Moonblast
- Quiver Dance
upload_2014-8-14_21-41-18.png

Kyogre is a pretty simple PH sweeper. Water is a good typing for defense and Ogre's bulk is well known. Kyogre's job in this team is fairly simple, at the chosen time it begins to Quiver Dance and Sweep. Imposters are shut down with Spore sleep and worn down with Moonblast. Water Spout typically OHKO non resists after one boost at full health. Only Prankster and Ferrothorn can stop this beast when it begins to sweep. (Some Unaware that are bulky enough to avoid 2hko water spout work too but thats very rare, i think just mega venusaur).

Yvel the Slayer (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Rash Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Roost
- Entrainment
- Knock Off
upload_2014-8-14_21-50-28.png

So Yveltal functions as a needed magic bounce and Mgar counter. His Knock Off OHKO Mgar so no one in their right mind stays in. If this is impostered i stay in cause it can PP stall an Imposter really easily. Entrainment nails PHers brings the hurt on.

Pink Blob of Doom (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Final Gambit
- Soft-Boiled
- Skill Swap
- Whirlwind
upload_2014-8-14_22-8-57.png

And An Imposter set. This really doesn't need explaining but i will do it anyway. Chansey+ eviolite Imposters are bulky and can stop any set up sweeper that isn't chansey proof. Imposterblob can scout, sweep, and stall. In case of subs, Whirlwind wushs the mon away, and Skill Swap forces the enemy to become a Chansey. Final Gambit for full yolo.

Not A Racist (Registeel) @ Safety Goggles
Calm Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Heal Order
- Parting Shot
- Defog

upload_2014-8-14_22-13-39.png

Another prankster set :3. This one is more focused on stopping set ups dead. This used to be unaware cress but that just wasn't working enough and got dumped. Topsy Turvy shuts sets up down, Parting Shot and BP to move around and gain momentum, Defog for hazards and Heal Order for recovery.

And thats all 6. This team has a decent track record, its reliably good agains't lower ladder to medium ladder. High Ladder is where this team struggles and good players exploit weakness pretty easily to beat my team ;_;. So feedback is very welcome. And if you are going to copy plz keep the nicknames.
King of Pringles (Giratina) @ Safety Goggles
Careful Nature
- Spore
- Stealth Rock
- Dragon Tail
- Recover

EAT RICE! (Arceus) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Soundproof
Shiny: Yes
Jolly Nature
- Perish Song
- Thousand Waves
- Heal Order
- King's Shield

Fried Calamari (Kyogre) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Water Spout
- Spore
- Moonblast
- Quiver Dance

Yvel the Slayer (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Rash Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Roost
- Entrainment
- Knock Off

Pink Blob of Doom (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Imposter
Bold Nature
- Final Gambit
- Soft-Boiled
- Skill Swap
- Whirlwind

Not A Racist (Registeel) @ Safety Goggles
Calm Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Heal Order
- Parting Shot
- Defog

/QUOTE]

I'd use Dark Void over Spore on Kyogre, as this move allows you to put both Grass-type Pokémon as well as Safety Goggles-wearing Pokémon to sleep, which is extremely helpful for breaking through some teams.

For Chansey, I'd use Aromatherapy or Heal Bell over Whirlwind, as a cleric is extremely useful in this incredibly slow and stallish metagame.

Finally, your team lacks a reliable way of taking out Sturdy Shedinja (Stealth Rock is hardly enough since all teams with Shedinja have either Defog or an unblockable Rapid Spin user), so I'd look for a way to address that problem (my favorite way is with a Mold Breaker/Turboblaze/Teravolt Pokémon that knows Pursuit).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)