An Eternally Drifting Glacier (Glacier Knight vs Eternal Drifter 1v1)

You find yourself in a dark room. Utter silence. You are in a state reminiscent of meditation when the silence is broken by a quietly spoken voice.

"Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life"

It is then you realise that your referee, Kakashi of The Hidden Leaf is present, The battle is about to begin.

Rules said:
1 VS 1
2 Day DQ
Recoveries: 2
Chills: 5
Substitutions: 2
Abilities: All
Items: Training
Pitchblack Craven: there is absolutely no light, not even pokemon can emit light. All attacks have a flat 60% accuracy, (unless its self target, in which its regular accuracy). if an attack misses, an unkown force screeches a shreik of bloody murder, and the pokemon it dealt a flat 10 damage. If a pokemon is hit 3 times by the unkown force, they are permanenly inflicted with the "fear" status. When a pokemon is under the influence of the "fear" status, they lose 3EN per action.
Rock source, water source, no grass source, no weather

Unmei (Female Natu)
Docile Nature
Type: Psychic/Flying
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Synchronize: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison-types cannot be poisoned and Fire-types cannot be burned in this manner.
Early Bird: Type: Innate
This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
(Dream World: LOCKED!) Magic Bounce: Type: Innate
This Pokemon has a Psychic sense that allows it to ward off non-damaging attacks as soon as they are launched, directing them back at the opponent.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 70
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks: (24 Moves Known)
Peck
Leer
Night Shade
Teleport
Lucky Chant
Miracle Eye
Me First
Confuse Ray
Wish
Psycho Shift
Future Sight
Stored Power
Ominous Wind
Psychic

Drill Peck
Faint Attack
Featherdance
Haze
Quick Attack

Psyshock
Calm Mind
Toxic
Protect
Shadow Ball

Natalie the Tirtouga (F)
Quiet Nature (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water/Rock
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock STAB; reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3
Abilities:
Solid Rock (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Sturdy (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its Speed in the rain.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 19 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2

EC: 4/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Bide
Withdraw
Water Gun
Rollout
Bite
Protect
Aqua Jet
Ancient Power
Crunch
Wide Guard
Brine
Rock Slide
Shell Smash
Aqua Tail
Rain Dance
Hydro Pump
Curse

Flail
Knock Off
Rock Throw
Stealth Rock
Earth Power

Stone Edge
Protect
Smack Down
Earthquake
Dive

27 Moves

Let the battle... Begin!

Order said:
Eternal Drifter sends out & equips
Glacier Knight sends out, equips and orders
Eternal Drifter orders
I fail as no-one has before
Looks like this arena is gonna be fun to ref. ^^

"A cave... why the dark... why not the light... It is what Arceus would have wanted... ugh... I'm confused..."

The man grabs his head, the Natu jumping off of his shoulder.

"Why do you have me walk this path? I'm just a simple trainer... I'm not that Priest..."

The Natu glances back at the man quickly, then nervously looks down a tunnel.

What is he planning? Doesn't he think that he and his equal are numberous enough? Why is he putting that plan into motion... if he succeeds, then he might not even need to complete this story... and the stories must travel as I have foreseen...

Exp. Share Attached.

(Ah... due to miscounting on both sides, we are going to be suspending this battle until we both have freed slots. Sorry about that... We'll be returning when we both have slots open! That I promise!)

(2 Battles Ongoing, and this suspended... let's get going, and get this unsuspended!

In order for it to start, Glacier has to post, sending out his Poke'mon and item, and claiming that he has the slot free to take this.)

3 months ago, a youthful explorer, dubbed the Glacier Knight, had began a lengthy journey, one out of the norm. Though it was his hobby and occupation to travel the lands extensively, he had never planned an expedition such as this: a 5 month adventure, with no contact with civilization. It would be just him, and 8 of his pokemon, out in the world... but in search of what? His purpose was truly unknown, but all knew of his fondness of the new world, and his will to find new places for Battling purposes, so they merely assumed he was out on that sole purpose.

But, there were some who believed in other reasons...

His closest allies could tell something was amiss, ever since the incident at the Catacombs of Mt. Pyre... But they dared not speak of it, nor bring up the troubles. When he left, Glacier was all smiles and giddy, ready to find new mysteries, but the few who called him by his true name knew better. Where was he truly going? what was he out to find?

Day 149 of The Expedition

The Darkness is all-consuming.

A young Tirtouga waddled hastily through the inky black, hot sweat on her brow. The Craven had swallowed the pokemon up, and she rushed aimlessly to escape...

sniff...sniff...whimper....

A sudden noise echoed behind her, somewhere in the depths of the shadows. The scrabbling of nails on rock, the haphazard footsteps of someone.... something. Natalie gave a sudden gasp of fear, and then quickened her already rushed pace. Her flippers ached and her panting grew louder, as the Tirtouga smashed up and down on the slippery stone cold floor.

The Darkness is inevitable.

Heh....heh....hehhehhehHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLEEEEEEEEEE

The voice pierced through the darkness, a demented garble of tongue. It was shaky and crazed, as if the previous owner was subjected to terrible horrors. Natalie gave a squeak of fear and kept moving, ever so faster.

Glacier...Truffles...Nakky....eugheugheugheug-

WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I SEE THE DARKNESS KEEEEEEEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Without warning, the Tirtouga felt a large impact on her back left flipper. As she screamed in pain she tried to move forward, away from the scary terrors behind her, but it seemed as though she was trapped; something- be it a boulder or large object- was on top her injured flipper, and would not budge.

Heh....heheheh....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DID I CATCH A TURTLE KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Natalie flailed in terror.

NONONONODONTEEEEEKHELPNAKKYNAKKYHELPSOMEONEAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIYHHHH!

The demented laughed quited down, but grew nearer and with ragged breath. The darkness shrouded the entity, but it was coming.

Heh....

Hehehehee.....

Hehehehahahahaha

ahahahahagonnagetyougnnacutyouahahahaha

AHAHAHARIPTEARSHREADINGGETYOUAHAHAHAHA

NOMORENOMOREKEKEKEKAHAH
AHANOSTOPTHISAHAHAHAHHELPM
EAHAHAHA

HAH.

"......Goingtogetyouuuuuuu....thedarkness.....itfoundme...awemselkmaslkeheldfpmelaskd"

Oh no oh no.... Glacier.... Oh! I'm free!

The squirming around finally did some good, and Natalie burst out from the rock and hurried away, with what seemed to be glacier scrabbling after her.

GETBACKHELPMEHAHAHAHAHRIPYOURHEADTIMETO
DARKNESSHELPAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As Natalie ran, she was hit with multiple objects from the trainer's backpack, one being a Exp. Share helmet that stuck.

Ancient Power~Rock Slide~Ancient Power

"Who is that in the distance... I can't see in this darkness... I can... I can't... ugh... who WAS that Priest?"

Oh. You again. I remember you from the forest, but there is a bigger threat coming. Bigger than I had foreseen, threatening to throw all the stories off their needed course... The demon lords are starting a plan... and it must be stopped...

Unmei:
Action 1: Future Sight
Action 2: Psychic
Action 3: Ominous Wind

Team Eternal Drifter:

90 HP
100 EN
2/2/3/2 1/1
Abilties: Synchronize, Early Bird
Other Effects: N/A
Team Glacier Knight

90 HP
100 EN
3/4/3/2 -10% Eva 1/2
Abilities: Solid Rock, Sturdy, Swift Swim
Other Effects: N/A​
Round One Begin
Action One Begin
Speed Order: Natu, Tirtouga

Natu used Future Sight!
-7 EN
Natu Foresaw an Attack!

Tirtouga used Ancient Power!
Hit: 229 [YES]
Crit: 2307 [NO]
-3 EN
(6+3+4.5-3)*1.5=15.75 Damage
StatRaise: 9316 [NO]

Action Two Begin

Natu used Psychic!
Hit: 4918 [YES]
Crit: 7217 [NO]
-5 EN
8-1-2+3+4.5-3=9.5 Damage
SpDDrop: 2014 [NO]

Tirtouga used Rock Slide!
Hit: 9146 [NO]
-5 EN

Unknown Force used Shreik!
10 Damage (Tirtouga)

Action Three Begin

Natu used Ominous Wind!
Hit: 2216 [YES]
Crit: 5191 [NO]
-4 EN
6-1-2+3+4.5-3=7.5 Damage
StatRaise: 3892 [NO]

Tirtouga used Ancient Power!
Hit: 3246 [YES]
Crit: 5044 [NO]
-3 EN
(6+3+4.5-3)*1.5=15.75 Damage
StatRaise: 6148 [NO]

Team Eternal Drifter:

58 HP
84 EN
2/2/3/2 1/1
Team Glacier Knight

63 HP
89 EN
3/4/3/2 -10% Eva 1/2
Other Effects: Future Sight, Fear Counter (1)​

IT COMES.

Unmei:
Action 1: Night Shade
Action 2: Psychic
Action 3: Future Sight

IF single-target, physical damaging rock-type move, Teleport (Evasive) that action. Do not activate this substitute if Teleport was used the previous action.
IF Crunch, Teleport (Evasive) that action. Do not activate this substitute if Teleport was used the previous action.

Ack! What was that!? Scary voices... oh dear oh dear oh no :(

OIHAO! TUMRTTLE THURETLE WSHERE AHRAE YODOOOOOOWUUUSUUUU AKTLJFLWHMER

ONAE FOTR THE MOPNELY TAWO FOR SNOW AHGAHUAHEAHA THREEY TOO BLEUED HEAVILRY ANDD FROUR TEO GO AHAHAMHHASHAHA

This isn't right! Glacier snap out of it please!!!! .....Ack!

Rock Slide~Crunch~Rock Slide

"I see... I see... dear Arceus, I think I understand... why do I understand? WHY DO I UNDERSTAND?"

He learns... the stories threaten to fall out of control, the way they are not meant to- who's there?

I AM THE SHADOWS THAT PLAUGE YOUR DREAMS

OHO! TURTLE TURTLE WHERE ARE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU AKLJFLWMER

ONE FOR THE MONEY TWO FOR SNOW AHAHAHAHA THREE TO BLEED HEAVILY AND FOUR TO GO HAHAHHAHAHA

Sorry guys, been applying Solid Rock on not Super Effective Attacks, Tirtouga has 4 less HP
Team Eternal Drifter:

58 HP
84 EN
2/2/3/2 1/1
Team Glacier Knight

59 HP
89 EN
3/4/3/2 -10% Eva 1/2
Other Effects: Future Sight, Fear Counter (1)​
Round Two Begin
Natu's Foreseen Attack hit Tirtouga!
Hit: 4943 [YES]
Crit: 6458 [NO]
10-1+6-6=9 Damage
Action One Begin

Natu used Night Shade!
Hit: 7108 [NO]
-5 EN

10 Damage (Natu)
Natu became slightly Afraid!

Hit: 3799 [YES]
Crit: 6341 [NO]
-5 EN
(8+3+6-3)*1.5=21 Damage

Action Two Begin

Natu used Psychic!
Hit: 2029 [YES]
Crit: 4981 [NO]
-5 EN
8-1+3+4.5-3=11.5 Damage
SpDDrop: 7940 [NO]

Tirtouga used Crunch!
Hit: 6435 [NO]
-6 EN

10 Damage (Tirtouga)
Tirtouga became Afraid!

Action 3 Begin

Natu used Night Shade!
Hit: 6912 [NO]
-5 EN

10 Damage (Natu)
Natu became Afraid!

Hit: 9215 [NO]
-5 EN

10 Damage (Tirtouga)
Tirtouga was inflicted with Fear!

Fear: -3 EN (Tirtouga)
Round Two End

Team Eternal Drifter:

16 HP
53 EN
2/2/3/2 1/1
Team Glacier Knight

35 HP
89 EN
3/4/3/2 -10% Eva 1/2
Other Effects: Fear​

The only way to succeed here... is to tempt my master. But can he handle he who comes?

Unmei:
Action 1: Wish
Action 2: Teleport (Evasive)
Action 3: Psychic

fat Glacier Knight on IRC said: said:
[21:00:21] <Glacier> Hi this is glacier, long story short is that I can't get on ASB fsr and I don't have the time to figure it out. I forfeit all my matches, as well as leadership and approving positions. Basically I'm quitting ASB, bar showdown. Ok thanks bye
(This means I really should open up this slot...

Calling DQ)

He comes... he comes! We cannot linger here any longer!
"What- ugh! What am I seeing?"
Unmei used Teleport!
Unmei took Walker with her!
Unmei and Walker fled from battle!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)