NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i meant in the scenario he actually is what he said he was. i wasn't really considering which you just said...which is quite odd i will say

would that implicate ap and moody as mafia? it would seem so to me?
You must be really out of it right now~~ said that too. But yeah thats where my mind is (even though there is another part of my mind that in this scenario my read on aubisio was off af)

You must be really out of it right now~~ said that too. But yeah thats where my mind is (even though there is another part of my mind that in this scenario my read on aubisio was off af)
i know - i meant to frame it as "that suggests ap and moody are mafia" not in a questioning sort of way (not that it matters - wasn't trying to throw shade on you for that or anything).

idk i was wrong on knights re: motivation over his own role, but im trying to think about how/why apricity and moody do this. like claiming tree stump seems like a one-way ticket to getting someone lynched? why would you frame a teammate like that?

now im wondering if voyeur and role cop really fit together...

Proph - I've already talked about what I've thought of Proph this game, how different it is from their towngame, and how I really don't like it. Furthermore, OMGUS Vote Prophylaxis Fite me m8

Yeah, I wasn't really feeling it this weekend, sorry yall. Still, these are my basic points - If anyone would like elaboration, just hmu.
how exactly are they playing differently than usual ?

Side note, pretty sure koc flip means there is a scum persuade, also probably confirming aubisio as town.

Aka scum used it n1 then knowing it publicly is known, koc claims it to avoid being lynched
or it could just as well mean that aubisio/koc as teammates decided to make a big play and fake being persuaded
If anything koc's red flip bumps aubisio up the scum likelihood list and this post does the same for you as far as I'm concerned

or it could just as well mean that aubisio/koc as teammates decided to make a big play and fake being persuaded
If anything koc's red flip bumps aubisio up the scum likelihood list and this post does the same for you as far as I'm concerned
What do you make of Earlio being persuaded when Jalmont was redirected to him then?

lynch jalmont

Okay, I redirected Jalmont to Earlio last night. Pretty sure this confirms Jalmomt as a persuader which confirmed by KOC is highly likely to be a scum role.
there a world where jalmont's role isn't responsible for this but I'll admit it looks dodgy
now that we've resolved whydon/haruno/koc we seem to have a FH/jalmont/earlio situation, also implicates aubisio depending on which color earlio would flip here

I really don't follow. I don't get how you connect scum aubisio claiming persuaded D1 as some part of master elite scum plan here.

there a world where jalmont's role isn't responsible for this but I'll admit it looks dodgy
now that we've resolved whydon/haruno/koc we seem to have a FH/jalmont/earlio situation, also implicates aubisio depending on which color earlio would flip here
we also have the fh/hawkie implication where it is very unlikely both are mafia together btw

because koc did it and flipped red, which would make it possible that every slot claiming persuaded was scum faking it and taking a weird gambit
I've seen more reckless ones before
I mean, I can see a scum who is getting lynched fake claiming it. But I feel in that case they would want actual town proof of it first. Especially with the new information that Jalmont has been fake persuading people.

But that last line is a tangent. I guess I can see where you are coming from, but it seems far too stretched and unprovable and way to foresightful for scum to take that risk.

Anyways, well we now know that the persuades have been a 'real' thing. So that makes this moot lol.

it's simple if you assume that I don't know your alignment and that one flip inside the aforemetioned brings information on other people's alignments

also the more obvious lynches are gone and now even hitmonleet who was looking like a poe default lynch looks somewhat townier from apricity's result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)