NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain your choice of targets + confirm why you're certain that Aubisio is indeed a limited use ascetic
people who i thought would listen to the persuade. it's no fun if my message just gets ignored :/

i tried to persuade aubisio again i think n2 and it failed and that was when aubisio claimed to use his ascetic ability

+1 to this.
People on jalmont atm should at the very least explain why the feel the messenger shenanigans are inherently scummy. I dont see benefit in scum!jalmont doing what he did. (granted i dont see much benefit in town!jalmont doing it either). Hence me saying its pretty nai.
Because in my view jalmont behavior wise has been fairly scummy, or at least not towny. Role wise I'm not sure. I think Proph made a good point about the neighborizer and messenger being odd on the same faction. However like you said, using it that way, while also denying it exists...is odd to me. Like the persuade was used defensively by KOC and seemingly served no town purpose, only scum purpose elsewise throughout the game. Then denying it's existence felt like setting up for cheap town points. Also this made me think of something, do we actually know for certain this is a messanger and not a persuade? As far as I can recall, people have only gotten the persuade message so it's not like there's confirmation yet that's not just straight up a persuade. Frankly, the fact Jalmont refused to roleclaim sort of backs that up. Like even if you are fucking around, why would you not claim this when we are all mass claiming and instead continue to fake persuading people?

There's also the aubisio thing. I don't think there's a world where Aubisio and Jalmont are on the same mafia at this point. So if one of them flips scum, I think it's significantly likely the other is town.

That said, between them I prefer the Jalmont lynch. Why? Because like I said before right now with his erratic play this game I would prefer him not to be in LYLO/MYLO and well, because at this point we have a solid 3 days where we can mislynch before then (and that changes if we lynch another scum) I think now is a good of time as any.

Because in my view jalmont behavior wise has been fairly scummy, or at least not towny. Role wise I'm not sure. I think Proph made a good point about the neighborizer and messenger being odd on the same faction. However like you said, using it that way, while also denying it exists...is odd to me. Like the persuade was used defensively by KOC and seemingly served no town purpose, only scum purpose elsewise throughout the game. Then denying it's existence felt like setting up for cheap town points. Also this made me think of something, do we actually know for certain this is a messanger and not a persuade? As far as I can recall, people have only gotten the persuade message so it's not like there's confirmation yet that's not just straight up a persuade. Frankly, the fact Jalmont refused to roleclaim sort of backs that up. Like even if you are fucking around, why would you not claim this when we are all mass claiming and instead continue to fake persuading people?

There's also the aubisio thing. I don't think there's a world where Aubisio and Jalmont are on the same mafia at this point. So if one of them flips scum, I think it's significantly likely the other is town.

That said, between them I prefer the Jalmont lynch. Why? Because like I said before right now with his erratic play this game I would prefer him not to be in LYLO/MYLO and well, because at this point we have a solid 3 days where we can mislynch before then (and that changes if we lynch another scum) I think now is a good of time as any.
explain to me exactly what i gain from all of this lmao. why the fuck would i be persuading people to start with. i could just never use my action and avoid being tracked/watched. or i could use the persuade to cover up for being the killer. either way i really don't see how you can explain why i would do this as mafia.

so you think out of everyone, including the people who have barely posted up to this point, that i am currently the best lynch? you arent' even confident that i'm mafia but you still think im the best lynch because you're worried about a LYLO situation. ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)