Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Day 7 Final Vote Count

Earlio (2): Jalmont, Former Hope
Former Hope (2): 3P1K, Prophylaxis
Not Voting (2): Earlio, Haruno

As a reminder on ties, first to reach the tied number of votes gets lynched. Earlio reached 2 first, so Earlio is lynched.

Da Letter El

"What's self-preservation" - Earlio, probably

Dear Earlio,

You are Pig!

Unfortunately, you are also perverted! Pervy pig! You spy on animals during the night, and see what actions were performed on them with "Voyeur <Player>". You can't get enough viewing range to see who did them, though!

You are aligned with the Good Animals. You win when the Bad Animals are eliminated from the game.
Night 7 deadline 24 hrs

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
2 roll lynches, both times lynched. Anyhow to save face this isn’t the first time seeing the thread since 8:00, didn’t have my computer. Sorry bout that

Da Letter El

NOC GOAT down

Dear Haruno,

You are Elephant!

A strong and reliable elephant, you protect those you love! Defend an animal from being attacked with "Protect <Player>". You aren't invulnerable though, so you can only do this a maximum of three times in the game!

You are aligned with the Good Animals. You win when the Bad Animals are eliminated from the game.
Results going out

im relatively im sure what the plan is; but if yall wanna hold up on it thats fine. Im genuinely suprised you think me and jalmont arent aware of what the idea is today but ig that doesnt mean much so eh

I'm going to spend my next 24 hours hanging out with friends and enjoying the weekend

The next 48 I will spend it completely devoted to this game, though I'm not sure how much my odds are of dying tonight

I think NL is always the plan here though

question is, do I want to do analysis now just in case I die, or do analysis later because analyzing two players is a LOT easier than analyzing three
May as well analyze now if you have the time so that way if you do die, maybe you'll catch something that the 2 town might miss

WELP THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR TRYING; had detailed thoughts written out but my whole chrome goes black and i cant do anything except close it out. Now you guys only get a tl;dr without quotes because im not redoing that.

Tl;dr of my actual efforting post im not gonna bother recreating
Proph: Has me in his pocket for multiple reason. Is town and i dont see myself lynching this slot... especially not over FH.

Jalmont: reread the aforementioned aubisio/jalmont interactions and they point heavily towards jalmont!town; especially since a from what i can tell usually gutless aubisio decided to immediately go hard on jalmont for the messanger thing.

So that leaves FH: weak attempt at a self clear with multiple holes in it; seems more invested with self survival than finding scum as noted by his "mechanical gamesolve" and having 0 interest in changing his reads despite going over the iso. Feels like lip service if im being honest. Overall the slot with the most ?s and the slot that i believe solves this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)