Anime Waifus

Do you think anime waifus should be made up into real life

• If they are made into real people that would make other girls less attractive so, No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • we should make them for i am in love with my anime waifu and i would simp for her so much

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Im not so sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Creep69

Banned deucer.
i have a honest thought that some waifus are actually quite hot and quite complex so i would understand if you guys wouldnt like them but maybe im just a weeb destined for failure in this slow small world

Thanks Isza.... Hello Virgins I'm here to tell you guys about 5 of my Waifus that I have recently been simping for and drooling over, spendings hundreds of thousands of dollars buying figures so that I can pretend they're real and madly in love with me.

YuigaMama
1.png

The mother to one of the main girls in "oregairu" ", Yuigamama doesn't get nearly as much screentime as the main characters but every second that she spends on the screen is worth more money than I could ever hope to make in my lifetime. From the very first time we meet Yuigamama she is already sort of a playful character, as she spends time messing with her daughter and her daughters crush, However Yuigamama also has a serious side, as she is shown comforting Yui when she is down. There is not a moment Yuigamama fails to be the perfect and ideal Mother.

Zenith Greyrat
2.png

The mother to the main character of "Mushoku Tensei", Zenith is probably the most adorable girl this season and she has multiple scenes where she is shown to be more caring than any human girl could ever hope to be. Her husband may be a subhuman piece of garbage but I in no way blame Zenith for marrying such a scumbag, as surely she just didn't know about his horrible deeds. Zenith does her best to support everyone and she even forgives her maid who betrayed her and OMG Zenith is just so adorable. I would call her wholesome but for the first like 3 episodes you hear Zenith getting her back blown out every night and that is pretty lewd. All things considered 10/10 would simp again.
Mafuyu Kirisu
3.png

The Teacher in the popular romantic comedy "Bokuben" Kirisu sensei is shown to be extremely strict to her students and the main girls in the show tend to see her as mean because of how she acts towards them. In reality she just wants what's best for her students because she went through a lot of hardships as a kid and she doesn't want to see her students go down the same path. That being said Kirisu is so fucking cute and has multiple scenes showing her being embarassed or scared, She makes you feel a mix of emotions like "Don't worry I'll protect you" combined with "god I would sell my soul just for one night with you and your unreleastic proportions"

Akari Kawamoto
6.png

Akari plays the older sister in "Sangatsu no Lion" and while she is the older sister she assumes more of a mother role as her own mother passed away and left her and her 2 younger sisters to her grandfather. Akari is shown to be a caring and loving sister and person overall, helping Rei when she finds him drunk, befriending the lonely boy, and all of the support she offers to her sisters and others. Akari is probably the most overall wholesome girl on this list and is probably the most ideal older sister that exists in all of anime. I hope Sangatsu get's another season and while that is somewhat because the anime is like top 10 of all time it's also because I just want more Akari screentime OMG she's so cute and I can't

Ichika Nakano
4.png

Ichika plays the older sister type in the popular harem " Go-Tōbun no Hanayome" despite being the same age as the rest of the cast. and while it is hard for me to describe how I feel about Ichika while staying pg-13 and not breaking any smogon rules I will try my best. Ichika is someone that a lot of viewers/readers come to dislike at some point due to some of her shady actions and dark world dealings. However as someone with a deeper understanding of girls than most other weebs (I have 5 girlfriends) I know that she has been going through a lot. Between supporting her 4 other sisters and working part time, trying to pass school, and trying to help Miku's romance meanwhile pushing down her own romantic feelings, it makes sense she would eventually hit her breaking point. Ichika takes a burden upon herself in an attempt to help her other sisters and it ends up messing with her mental health and then everyone hates her for it? Insanity. Ichika is the goat and while Miku and Nino are a close 2nd and 3rd they just don't have enough charm and ara ara energy.

I won't claim this is a joke because I do hella simp for these girls but this post is made in an ironic manner and some of the lines aren't true. Please don't judge me too harshly =D

Mr.Creep69

Banned deucer.
Thanks Isza.... Hello Virgins I'm here to tell you guys about 5 of my Waifus that I have recently been simping for and drooling over, spendings hundreds of thousands of dollars buying figures so that I can pretend they're real and madly in love with me.

YuigaMama
View attachment 320839
The mother to one of the main girls in "oregairu" ", Yuigamama doesn't get nearly as much screentime as the main characters but every second that she spends on the screen is worth more money than I could ever hope to make in my lifetime. From the very first time we meet Yuigamama she is already sort of a playful character, as she spends time messing with her daughter and her daughters crush, However Yuigamama also has a serious side, as she is shown comforting Yui when she is down. There is not a moment Yuigamama fails to be the perfect and ideal Mother.

Zenith Greyrat
View attachment 320826

The mother to the main character of "Mushoku Tensei", Zenith is probably the most adorable girl this season and she has multiple scenes where she is shown to be more caring than any human girl could ever hope to be. Her husband may be a subhuman piece of garbage but I in no way blame Zenith for marrying such a scumbag, as surely she just didn't know about his horrible deeds. Zenith does her best to support everyone and she even forgives her maid who betrayed her and OMG Zenith is just so adorable. I would call her wholesome but for the first like 3 episodes you hear Zenith getting her back blown out every night and that is pretty lewd. All things considered 10/10 would simp again.
Mafuyu Kirisu
View attachment 320841
The Teacher in the popular romantic comedy "Bokuben" Kirisu sensei is shown to be extremely strict to her students and the main girls in the show tend to see her as mean because of how she acts towards them. In reality she just wants what's best for her students because she went through a lot of hardships as a kid and she doesn't want to see her students go down the same path. That being said Kirisu is so fucking cute and has multiple scenes showing her being embarassed or scared, She makes you feel a mix of emotions like "Don't worry I'll protect you" combined with "god I would sell my soul just for one night with you and your unreleastic proportions"

Akari Kawamoto
View attachment 320834
Akari plays the older sister in "Sangatsu no Lion" and while she is the older sister she assumes more of a mother role as her own mother passed away and left her and her 2 younger sisters to her grandfather. Akari is shown to be a caring and loving sister and person overall, helping Rei when she finds him drunk, befriending the lonely boy, and all of the support she offers to her sisters and others. Akari is probably the most overall wholesome girl on this list and is probably the most ideal older sister that exists in all of anime. I hope Sangatsu get's another season and while that is somewhat because the anime is like top 10 of all time it's also because I just want more Akari screentime OMG she's so cute and I can't

Ichika Nakano
View attachment 320831
Ichika plays the older sister type in the popular harem " Go-Tōbun no Hanayome" despite being the same age as the rest of the cast. and while it is hard for me to describe how I feel about Ichika while staying pg-13 and not breaking any smogon rules I will try my best. Ichika is someone that a lot of viewers/readers come to dislike at some point due to some of her shady actions and dark world dealings. However as someone with a deeper understanding of girls than most other weebs (I have 5 girlfriends) I know that she has been going through a lot. Between supporting her 4 other sisters and working part time, trying to pass school, and trying to help Miku's romance meanwhile pushing down her own romantic feelings, it makes sense she would eventually hit her breaking point. Ichika takes a burden upon herself in an attempt to help her other sisters and it ends up messing with her mental health and then everyone hates her for it? Insanity. Ichika is the goat and while Miku and Nino are a close 2nd and 3rd they just don't have enough charm and ara ara energy.

I won't claim this is a joke because I do hella simp for these girls but this post is made in an ironic manner and some of the lines aren't true. Please don't judge me too harshly =D
thank you for joining in on this your a very cultured weeb man and i love you please continue to be yourself i will love to talk to in other places
- Mr.Creep69

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)