Another New Challenger Approaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for a long long time I did a lot of work for Battling 101, and I had a vision for where it was headed by the time I got officially promoted as the badge leader. Unfortunately, shortly after that I was asked to lead Pokemon policy for the 5th generation, so I simply didn't have enough time to put together a new system for Battling 101 and I would like to take this time to apologize to anyone and everyone who has been patiently waiting since then for this thing to get started again. On top of this, Jimbo also recently resigned his position as a Tutoring mod/badge leader, which combined with me being ultra busy has left this program idle. It was clear that I needed to find someone to take charge again and get Battling 101 up and running, bigger and better than before! That's where this loser came in...

Mekkah has been an outstanding tutor for a very long time, and has helped moderate the program for quite some time as well. Most importantly, though, Mekkah has some great ideas for the future of this program and the administrative power to make it happen! With that in mind, I would like everyone to welcome Mekkah as the new Tutor badge leader.

Congrats Mekkah!

PS: Don't take this as "Cool, Battling 101 will be up and running tomorrow!". We still have a lot of things to iron out in order to get things up and running, so I ask that you all please patient for a bit longer!

PPS: Despite the fact that I never read his posts, Mekkah is greater than I will ever be.

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Congratulations Mekkah, B101 is looking even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)